Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to LavaLoon

How to LavaLoon

LavaLoon is one of my favourite strategies for war along with witchslap.

The problem is when i farm i dont always have cc troops with me so the problem arises is that my hounds die off and my loons get killed
    My compositions:
    2 hounds 28 loons 10 minions 4 rage 1 haste
    2 hounds 28 loons 10 minions 2 rage 4 haste 1 skeleton spell

My hounds, loons n rage are maxed but the haste is level 1
    Can i get some help??
    Im pushing to Champions

i used laloonian for quite some time at TH9, used 2 hounds, 24 loons and 20 minions, 1 heal, 2 rage, 3 haste

I am also pushing to champions but lavaloon sucks for me I am hardly able to get one star and also I am stuck in masters 3 with this strategy. I don't think this will work for pushing to champions

Forum Legend
    Bring 5 wall breakers on raids. Save your heroes to path them to the TH for the 2nd star if needed, use wall breakers to get them in the base.

If you are using Loonian or LaLoon at 9 to push to champs, being able to pick bases for 2 stars is going to be critical.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

DragLoon should be easier to score at least one star with against TH10. Relying on loons alone will really be tricky, as your loons prolly will get killed before they make a significant impact to enemies defences. Especially since you can't use siegemachines as TH9.
    Dragons at least can push into a base, if a sufficiant funnel is created, going for 1, or 2 stars.

I'm mentioning TH10, since you're likely to get matched more often with them, the closer you're pushing towards champion. And killing TH9 for 3-4 cups (if not scoring 100%) can get pretty tiresome towards your way to champs.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 29th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

You’re better than me. Two straight 49% no stars. I gave up and went back to bowlers

So here is a dragloon army i came up with
    2 baby drags 8 drags 8 loons
    4 rage 1 haste + 1 cc freeze/poison/haste

If your goal is pushing, switch to a ground army (gigas, healers, one or 2 pekkas, some wizards) or dragons. Hard to fail at least a 2 star attack vs a TH10 and the majority of TH11s. Lavaloon is risky without the chance of planning and studying the attack, chance you have in war attacks, but not in multiplayer when you have to start within 30 seconds time window. GL

I normally go for 2 stars if the trophy offer is 25-35 trphy with the occasional 40 trophy offer

I do have a level 22 queen so maybe queen walk hogs(event) or queen walk lalo?