Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More clan level rewards

Bcoz on coming of new th the level of old troops may be increased by one level

So upgrade them. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    So that players get max troops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Bcoz on coming of new th the level of old troops may be increased by one level
    Currently, you have to be th10 with max troops to donate max. That is two town hall levels down from the top. When th13 drops, it will be 3 down. I don't see them adding +3 perks to let th10s keep donating max.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Currently, you have to be th10 with max troops to donate max. That is two town hall levels down from the top. When th13 drops, it will be 3 down. I don't see them adding +3 perks to let th10s keep donating max.
    Yaa that can also a factor

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    That's not true, there are many troops that a th10 can't donate to max like hogs, miners.

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    That's not true, there are many troops that a th10 can't donate to max like hogs, miners.
    They can't donate edrags or machines either. . But they can donate several max level troops. I still don't see them adding +3.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Troll Food
    You add more clan perks into the game and it will decentivize people to join lower level clans.

Now I do support higher level clans because they are usually stable and great places to be since they have been around for awhile, however I also support people who feel like they would like to grow a clan

Adding more perks would only hinder that developement