Thread: Active player searching for a clan NEW th7

Fresh Spawn

Active player searching for a clan NEW th7

Hello my name is Lampis I am from Greece and i am a new player in clash of clans I would like to have some guidance and some people to play with. I am currently a new town hall 7. I would like to join a clan as I want to participate in wars
    Last edited by 1988tgg; May 28th, 2019 at 08:20 PM.

Forum Superstar
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 14- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Centennial Club
    King's Landing is looking for warriors to join our family
    #20JP0L28J

Who we are:-

King's Landing Clan started by a group of friends who are serious about war and farming.We are fun loving and still upgrading our clan war strategies. Presently consisting of 13 players. Level 2 clan doing back to back wars.

What we admire:-

-Being active
    -Not asking for any promotions as it is earned
    -using both attacks in war ,planning both attacks.

Who can join:-

TH 8 and up players who are looking for a friendly clan to join and grow with. No rushed bases.

Experienced three-star war players,to learn and grow are both welcome, just be open to work as a team, learn and grow.

As of now we are going on to back to back wars.You can opt out whenever you feel like.

COME JOIN US!! WE ARE AN AWESOME CLAN AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU WAR WITH US!

Send an ingame invite with a message "Siddharth" in it. We will accept you during war.

Clan Name:- King's Landing
    Clan Tag :- #20JP0L28J

Do check me out ,my id is "2LG2LGUU"

Hello,

If you would like I have a small clan (just made) and need some players. If you are interested in joining here is my I.d: #9GQQ999J8

Millennial Club
    Check out our L5 Feeder.

Brisket

So lucky to be the 1st to bump into this yummy bumpity bump bump
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...tly-Recruiting