Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay Day 7th Birthday Cake Challenge & voting...

Hay Day 7th Birthday Cake Challenge & voting...

BOTH cakes are FABULOUS. Well, there seem to be four actually if you look at all the graphics!

Personally I think HD should merge the two into one Birthday Cake & that we should have both individually (not as cakes) as Deco!

Well done to both bakers!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I liked both cakes, I voted for the vegetable garden cake because it is more themed toward Hay Day. UNLESS Hay Day is planning on giving us peacocks as a birthday present. (Hint Hint)
    ~~~~Actually I guess I didn't vote. I just liked the video for the garden cake. I noticed you had to click a link, which wouldn't let you vote unless you had a youtube account, which I don't so.... Good luck to both of those pretty cakes.
    Last edited by Hayfield; May 29th, 2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

With all the lovely veggies we we have to plant, I was wondering if the red/purple cabbage and cauliflower was just artistic license or a hint of an addition. Same with the peacock, that has been in the I&R forum many times.

Hmmmm, we can always dream.

I loved both cakes and will most likely give each a vote, one from my baby farm and 1 from my regular farm.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    First of all, here's the link to the video of the birthday cake bake off in which Team Hay Day wants us to vote on which cake will be a new decoration in the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Of...ature=youtu.be

Laurie's creation reminds me of a bento box with its colorful and appetizing food while Yolanda infuses her Petey the peacock cake with a playful personality. It's a difficult choice for me without tasting their cakes.

After careful consideration, I vote for Yolanda because I'd like to see Petey the peacock in the game. Good luck Yolanda.

---
    Lynn
    May 28, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 28th, 2019 at 08:33 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

As a long term Yolanda fan I may be biased, Laurie’s garden cake is fabulous, but Petey Peacock will be Perfect on my farm! As a new animal, or a decoration, I would be happy with either
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

Those are fantastic - super creative!

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    That's a really close competition! Both ladies did an outstanding job on these cakes! I'd have to say it's a draw. Great job!

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

ďI love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.Ē ― Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    BOTH cakes are FABULOUS. Well, there seem to be four actually if you look at all the graphics!

Personally I think HD should merge the two into one Birthday Cake & that we should have both individually (not as cakes) as Deco!

Well done to both bakers!
    Iím with you on this one. Petey should be happily strolling through the vegetable garden.😊👍

EDIT: But since Iíve been asked to choose, Peteyís googly eyes have stolen my heart. If heís chosen, I hope heís animated on top of his cake.

And as a bit of an aside, many comments on the YouTube video say the garden cake better fits the farm. hmm...an argument more persuasive if our farms didnít already feature statues of a hippo, an elephant and a panda. Plus naked boy statue, plus a red and gold court jester thingy, plus...😄😄😄
    Last edited by BostonGirl; May 29th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    while Yolanda infuses her Petey the peacock cake with a playful personality. It's a difficult choice for me without tasting their cakes.

After careful consideration, I vote for Yolanda because I'd like to see Petey the peacock in the game. Good luck Yolanda.
    i agreee on the peacock it is amoozing so there goes my vote

Links to Baking the Cakes

Hey guys. Donít know if everyone noticed but at the end of the Hay Day video are links to full length videos showing how each cake was made by the bakers. Few love a Great British Menu or Great British Bake Off more than me so Iím sharing.😊

Peacock Cake
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SJSBGWefs0

Garden Cake
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKZ-WmedFuY