Thread: Servers Slowed Right Down...hmm🤔

Servers Slowed Right Down...hmm🤔

The last half hour or so, the servers have slowed down to the point that it takes up to 15 seconds to load a farm from the Daily Dirt. I smell update.

(never mind me, people. I figure if I say the word update enough times, itíll appear faster - kind of like Beetlejuice.)

Hope so. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting.

Update update update

Just incase��

Well, before Nick’s post the other day, I thought it might be this week (but there hasn’t been any sneak peeks)...but he said that there would be another Dairy News thing from Cammy ‘soon’ so I’m guessing the update might be a while away still. However, originally I thought it would be in time for their Birthday and we’ve had the cake vote...?! Totally confused, just the way they like us!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Totally confused, just the way they like us!
    😆 Tee hee hee, SmallChange.

Seriously though. I saw Nickís comment but my subconscious mind refused to accept it. Another update from Cammie plus sneak peaks plus the youtubers in Helsinki was too much additional time for my update-ready self. 🥴

update update update 😁

Pro Member
    We update know that updates happen on update Monday. So when I update woke update Monday, I was update hopeful that update there would be an update. Sadly, update it didn't update happen that way update.
    Maybe next update week we will have an update. Maybe that update is why there was update two blossom derbies update so close update together update.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

The Facebook post indicated that the update will be happening during the birthday week - June 24. That’s very close to last years date for same events (both update and birthday event).
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
     Tee hee hee, SmallChange.

Seriously though. I saw Nick’s comment but my subconscious mind refused to accept it. Another update from Cammie plus sneak peaks plus the youtubers in Helsinki was too much additional time for my update-ready self. 若

update update update 

Whilst the update NOW would be good, I was pleased, in a way, to be told it’s not imminent. I thought it would be this week & when it wasn’t, I was anticipating sneak peeks instead...nada. Being told we are still Cammie Dairy news away from even sneak peeks I’ve notched down my anticipation level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    The Facebook post indicated that the update will be happening during the birthday week - June 24. That’s very close to last years date for same events (both update and birthday event).
    Every Darn Year I get the date wrong! I don’t know why I think it’s the 5th of June?! I think I’ll go put it in my diary just in case it’s still around (and I am) next year! It’ll save me getting too antsy, too soon!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)