Thread: Benefits of joining a FWA clan.

Benefits of joining a FWA clan.

Could really use some advice from others that have had experience with one.

So back in November when I reached th10 on my main account I started a new one and rushed it to th12 (for seige machine donations to my main account), took me about 5 1/2 months to do this. As you can imagine it is extremely rushed. Now that I've accomplished what I was trying to do with the account I'm in the process of fixing it. This is my 9th account so from personal experience I know the biggest slow down in grinding heroes is actively participating in war (I don't do cwl with it given it's too rushed, but I do participate in regular clan wars on that account) When your heroes are down you don't war and when you are warring your heroes aren't upgrading.

For those of you who have done FWA did you find it to be beneficial in maxing your base faster? What are the pros and cons of it, if any. Wondering if FWA will be the way to go with fixing this account.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; May 28th, 2019 at 01:33 PM.

Here's the current statistics on this account.

Walls lvl 9 = 225 lvl 10 = 75
    Maxed cc
    All defenses are lvl 1 (except for hidden teslas 4 are lvl 7, 1 upgrading to lvl 7 atm)
    King 19, queen 19, GW 9
    Elixir & gold storages lvl 12
    Gold mines lvl 12
    Elixir collectors lvl 12
    De drill's and storage is maxed
    ARMY CAMPS lvl 9
    Lab maxed
    Spell factory & DSF maxed
    Barracks (1 lvl 13, 1 lvl 8, 2 lvl 7)
    Dark barracks one is lvl 8 maxed, the other is lvl 3 currently upgrading to lvl 4
    Seige work shop maxed

Traps
    Bombs lvl 4
    Spring traps lvl 3
    Giant bombs 4 lvl 4, 2 lvl 3 both currently upgrading
    Air bombs lvl 3
    Seeking air bombs lvl 1
    Skeleton traps lvl 2
    Tornado trap lvl 2

Troops/spells
    Mostly lvl 1 except for what's listed below
    Maxed (barbs, archers and miners; heal, rage and poison)
    Lvl 5 balloons
    Lvl 4 = giants & wizards
    Lvl 3 = goblins, wall breakers
    Lvl 2 = dragon, e drag, lightening spell
    Last edited by DJluv2013; May 28th, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

I've seen my many clanmates rush theor mini accounts to TH12 for siege's as well.

For what you asked, they focused on just the particular troops they use in wars and maxed them out asap instead of wasting elixir and time on every troop you have unlocked. That saved a ton of time for them. Most of the other troops are still lvl1 you know.

As for hero levels, i see a minimum of lvl30 heros are quite good for now and be able to 2 star other TH12's without a problem. Assuming, they spend their time 10 hero levels on every townhall level. So that shouldn't be hard for you.
    Last edited by DarkXavier; May 28th, 2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Added space between paragraphs.
    DarkXavier
    Ex-Townhall 7 Champ (When champs was a thing :c)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXavier View Post
    I've seen my many clanmates rush theor mini accounts to TH12 for siege's as well.

For what you asked, they focused on just the particular troops they use in wars and maxed them out asap instead of wasting elixir and time on every troop you have unlocked. That saved a ton of time for them. Most of the other troops are still lvl1 you know.

As for hero levels, i see a minimum of lvl30 heros are quite good for now and be able to 2 star other TH12's without a problem. Assuming, they spend their time 10 hero levels on every townhall level. So that shouldn't be hard for you.
    I unlocked every troop so I'd be able to donate any troop I wanted to myself, at th10 I didn't have access to e drags or ice golems. The troops that are upgraded are from the earlier stages when upgrade times was still short. The only troops that I have maxed are my farming ones. Now I am working on edrags and balloons as a war army comp.

Thank you for responding but it didn't answer the question I asked

Forum Elder
    I don't run a FWA official clan. but I used to. now we just farm wars. you attack if and when you want. that's it. (Royalty on upgrade, no biggie, hit lower)

we treat CWL week like legit war. as long as you are active and donate we have about 7 more spaces left to fill our roster out.

we have max perks and this is a link to our thread here. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ings+recruiter

Official FWA had weird start times and lots of rules that weren't jiving with my 'fun time play' game. so after I was given the clan I Lead now; (had been long time member of)I changed the clan paradigm and went to a strictly farming chill clan. and now I (We) just run war timer M-W-F 8:30 CTS search and maybe a Sat or Sun in there depending..

PM me if you would like to join, we can get you Sieges and again, have L10 perks, plus good donator crew. its a super chill clan if you are interested.

Clash on

FWA is great although they are very much rule based like afro says. Does it help you max faster? Really depends on how much you raid normally. If you don't have time to do much raiding it will DEFINITELY hello you go faster. I was using really cheap armies to do attacks on war bases at huge profit margins. And the one i was in was so active that we'd often hit closer to 200k clan games and requests were filled instantly.

On the other hand, if you already raid enough to keep your builders active it's not going to be much benefit, just allows you to do less raiding.

The main downside is there's no competitive war. I'M not sure what they're doing with CWL now but at first they weren't participating, at all. In this case it almost makes it not worth it. CWL is huge for faster advancement. Hopefully they've changed this stance.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; May 30th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    FWA is great although they are very much rule based like afro says. Does it help you max faster? Really depends on how much you raid normally. If you don't have time to do much raiding it will DEFINITELY hello you go faster. I was using really cheap armies to do attacks on war bases at huge profit margins. And the one i was in was so active that we'd often hit closer to 200k clan games and requests were filled instantly.

On the other hand, if you already raid enough to keep your builders active it's not going to be much benefit, just allows you to do less raiding.

The main downside is there's no competitive war. I'M not sure what they're doing with CWL now but at first they weren't participating, at all. In this case it almost makes it not worth it. CWL is huge for faster advancement. Hopefully they've changed this stance.
    I raid a lot thats not the issue, but i want to get to a point where i keep my heroes going and I cant really do that with reg wars. But figured i wouldn't need my heroes for fwa style warring.

Forum Elder
    That is why I pitched my clan. you may get less than winning all the time. or arranged wins or what ever FWA does.

I run a Farming clan. we do wars M-W-F. maybe one on the weekends Sat-Sun.

if you wanna mash in war, great. I send a scout mail with potential targets that are easily snipped or if they have some exposed bases that folks can mash rather easily. but if you are too busy or don't wanna attack in war, then that is fine.
    I am looking for active farmers who donate. mash clan games. and can handle the change up when CWL week is on.

invitation is still on the table. you should try us for a week. my summer sched is taking precedence but I still keep the wheels running.

all we do is farm hard till CWL week, then we WAR. then its back to farming (and 3 wars a week)

I've been in an FWA (or similar alliance) clan since around 2015 sometime. I went in as a th8 and am currently a maxed out 12. I wouldn't say that FWA will make it quicker (it certainly helps though). It depends on how often you raid and what you net afterwards. The draw for in FWA is the people, I've made many friends throughout the years from all over the world. The second great part about them is that it is far more efficient in attacking for stars and loot depending on win or loss. For a loss, 1 hero or some barch troops will net you 2*s easily. On a win, I normally use a couple bdrags, barbs/archers and giants.

The most important thing is to have fun doing something you like ingame. I personally prefer FWA to real wars (I've done plenty on other accounts over the years), it's relaxed and casual. There are over 600 clans last I knew, so finding one that fits you shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Hope it helps and gl!