Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do?

Centennial Club MuhammadIqbal158's Avatar

What should I do?

My clan finished Clan Games at 49.500. Some people in my clan choose wrong task (250 point for 2,5m gold, etc) when there are 10 minutes left. And some people only complete 100 point and don't do a task again. What should I do to a member like that? Kick?

educate them.. but its the leaders fault if you are leaving clan games to the last 10 minutes... learn from it and be better organised

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    My clan finished Clan Games at 49.500. Some people in my clan choose wrong task (250 point for 2,5m gold, etc) when there are 10 minutes left. And some people only complete 100 point and don't do a task again. What should I do to a member like that? Kick?
    it is up on you to decide. maybe some people wake up and make some more points next time.
    i wouldnt even think about to kick them. just tell them "look at our points and look at your points and look what we have missed. few more points next time please😉"

Banned
    I kick everyone who gets less then 1k points unless they donít participate at all. If you benefit you have to contribute. Itís unfortunate but the only way to keep folks honest. I gave up on coaching folks a long time ago unless they are very active and show signs of true interest. Not worth beating your head against the wall for some anonymous 12 year old who just wants to leach off others time, better to be more selective with who you keep in the clan and kick folks regularly so people understand that not pulling your weight is not something that will be tolerable. Otherwise the gung ho folks will eventually get burnt out doing all the lifting and theyíll quit leaving you with a dead clan cause the leaches wonít stay if they arenít getting stuff for free either.
    Last edited by Tvsever; May 28th, 2019 at 08:52 AM.

I think you need to look at those who did the minimum tasks.
    Are they valuable in other ways? ( Do you really want to kick your best attacker, or donates)
    Are they worth keeping?
    Have they done it before?
    This should help you choose, also did you post reminders and get the clan minimum requirements?
    My clan, it’s 2000 points minimum, or nothing. (Just like in war, if you want to opt out, you can, but then you do nothing).
    If you set rules, everyone knows what’s required and if you kick the sponges your clan will see that you don’t tolerate under the set minimum.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    Send a clan mail before the next games; set out what you expect & then kick anyone who's not pulling their weight.

I wouldn't kick anyone based on this games' performance alone, but I'd go through the profiles & kick anyone who's still on, or near, zero for the achievement. If they don't have the wit to help themselves, they're never likely to be helpful to others.

A note about games and/or war participation in the clan description would be a good idea. Ours says "if you want troops do Clan Games".

finishing at 49,500 is brutal ... hopefully it opens some eyes in your clan. No way it should come down to the last few minutes, though. Need to take care of business early.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

That's really very bad but you shouldn't yet kick them out, at least not yet - it's not easy to find loyal members. Just explain few things to them and kick them if they will continue to mess things up.

Pro Member
    I’ve seen numerous Posts like this on the Forum & Also Clash’s Facebook Page - The Simple Answer is that it’s down to the Clan Leader / Leadership Team to sort it out.
    Life can be busy at times but we all know that a Clan “Can” Have The Odd Leech within it’s Ranks that will do the Bare Minimum But Take Whatever it Can. Personally, I’d get rid off them.
    its easier to spot them with the Gold Pass as well as in our Clan, a few that we never ever heard from suddenly began begging for somebody to Request Troops so they could achieve the 15 Troops a Day Task to get 20 Points towards their Rewards - they were soon shown the Door ��

Teach them what they have missed. Everyone learns from mistake