Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do?

Millennial Club
    The newest thing for all the cool kids to do is sign up for high value tasks and not do them. TH8's in crystal grabbing "2 stars against Titan" tasks or TH9's grabbing get 3 stars vs TH12. I said something in clan chat about how good the 1000 pt "destroy xxx walls in builder base" task was and noticed the cool kids starting to grab those too.

I was ruthless. I kicked everybody below 1000 as soon as we maxed.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    The newest thing for all the cool kids to do is sign up for high value tasks and not do them. TH8's in crystal grabbing "2 stars against Titan" tasks or TH9's grabbing get 3 stars vs TH12. I said something in clan chat about how good the 1000 pt "destroy xxx walls in builder base" task was and noticed the cool kids starting to grab those too.

I was ruthless. I kicked everybody below 1000 as soon as we maxed.
    interesting approach..

not sure who the winner is here though... They still get the rewards and you have a diminished clan?

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

1000 is actually very doable in the clan game duration. But for larger clans 300-400 is the asking. Usually # works depending on clan size.
    Last edited by sowad; June 4th, 2019 at 01:48 PM.

Register by posting here!
    Forum Events (TH12 CWL) #88QUUPYY | forum fleapit (Mixed TH CWL) #GQQVU29L
    Join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    interesting approach..

not sure who the winner is here though... They still get the rewards and you have a diminished clan?
    Nothing diminishing from removing freeloaders that you can't rely on for war or games. The kind of people that make no effort at clan games are not worth keeping around.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

we had a 2000+ or nothing rule but we always max clan games. then the low TH minis can get max rewards by doing a task as long as the main and other bigger minis put in effort for that player

but we gravitated toward cwl medals. if the leader has to pick who gets bonus packs and it's between a guy who did 4000 in games and a guy who did 2000, the guy who did 4000 gets the bonus pack of medals

there are other considerations like donations and cw participation. but all else equal you can use games participation as a tie breaker for making it into cw/cwl rosters, bonus medals, etc

Pro Member
    I’m certain that I read somewhere that Supercell considered a Minimum Requirement for all the Rewards Gained in Clan Games previously but it went no further.
    My Own Opinion - With 7 Days of Games & Some lasting 8 Hours +, there’s no real excuse for not achieving a Decent Total of Points in Clan Games unless you know in advance that you’ll be too busy.
    Its the ones that turn up “Right at the End” and do a 50 Point Challenge Only that really p*** Clashers Off & That’s Down to a Leader to ascertain if it’s done on purpose