Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need some information

Need some information

It is about cwl
    i get sign up for cwl but my clan is not taking me in cwl war
    i would like to know how much medals we get for sign up in cwl

false >> You don't get any medal for just being in CWL except bonus medals if leader choose to give you. <<
    Other than bonus medal, you get medals only for being in war, based on number of stars you earn, your ranking at the end of CWL and your league. Good thing is you get medals even if you score 0 star after being in war! You can find this information here: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues

Edit: everyone on roster with 0 stars gets 20% of medal based whether participated in war or not. I though it would be 0 stars after being in war, but that's not the case.
    Last edited by zxparesh3; May 28th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.

There is an info screen, (blue "I" square) in the CWL screen. The third tab is rewards, and shows rewards for clan tier and placement within your league. Short answer is 20% plus an additional 10% for each star earned in war, up to 8, which brings you to 100%.

Your participation in war depends on the needs of the clan. Once your leader sees where your clan will place in the league he may decide to sub in some lower town halls to give you a chance to earn a little higher reward. Make your attack force as potent as possible, because it can be very hard for a weak account to hit a stronger base for even a one star. For this reason, and because it is laborious to manage, some leaders try to run the first string lineup all seven days.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    You don't get any medal for just being in CWL
    This is incorrect.

To OP, you get 20% of total medals based on the league ur clan is in and ur rank, if u r in roster, but not taken in war.

You don't get any medal for just being in CWL except bonus medals if leader choose to give you.
    Other than bonus medal, you get medals only for being in war, based on number of stars you earn, your ranking at the end of CWL and your league. Good thing is you get medals even if you score 0 star after being in war! You can find this information here: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues
    Excellent link. It does reflect the latest change which awards 20% even to those with zero stars as long as they are on the roster, even if they never come off the bench.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    This is incorrect.

To OP, you get 20% of total medals based on the league ur clan is in and ur rank, if u r in roster, but not taken in war.
    Can someone please confirm this? Does 0 star 20% medals are given to those who:
    1) participated in any war and get 0 star?
    2) not participated in any war and thus have 0 star?
    3) both of above cases?

My understanding was case 1, but I think it's case 3.
    Last edited by zxparesh3; May 28th, 2019 at 07:02 AM.

Can someone please confirm this? Does 0 star 20% medals are given to those who:
    1) participated in any war and get 0 star?
    2) not participated in any war and thus have 0 star?
    3) both of above cases?

My understanding was case 1, but I think it's case 3.
    As long as your clan leader has put you in the roster for CWL, you get 20% of the medals the clan ends up with, based on placement in a tier and placement in the group of 8 your clan is in....

Can someone please confirm this? Does 0 star 20%
    you shared a link with the correct informations.

Centennial Club
    Try to join lower league clan, they will take you to battle if u are their top or strongest 15 members. Better to get 100% metal in low league clan, than 20% from high league clan.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    You don't get any medal for just being in CWL except bonus medals if leader choose to give you.
    This is completely false.

If you are on the roster, you get 20% of TH medals your clan earns even if you are not actually in any of the wars.

You then, if you are in any wars, get another 10% for each star up to 8.

Andyou can of course also be given bonus medals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)