Thread: Clan war option

Lightbulb Clan war option

I would like to see an update for when I start a war I get the option to choose from quick matchup or patient matchup, what this would address is multi townhall level wars with a large amount of members getting matchups that are in favour of one clan because of a number of higher town halls, like th6s getting matched with 8s, basically all it would do is quick match would work as it does now, or patient match let's you stay in matchmaking until a near perfect matchup is made, weather or not the other clan was quick matching or patient matching. I dont see why this would have a negative outcome and see no reason why it shouldn't be considered
    Last edited by Carlex181; May 27th, 2019 at 07:28 AM.
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole

Why is it on these forums that evrey request to make de for walls gets comments from so many people yet feature ideas usually get overlooked?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlex181 View Post
    Why is it on these forums that evrey request to make de for walls gets comments from so many people yet feature ideas usually get overlooked?
    Because Clan Wars matchmaking is very complex so there is no simple response to your feature request. It's been discussed to death in the Clan Wars subforum; take a few weeks to read all the posts over there and you'll find your answer.

DE for walls is an easy response - it's ruled out by Supercell so there's no discussion.

Hey Carlex, please read the ‘coc-ifr explained’ link in my sig.
    If you expect official answers: don’t, as they won’t come.

Many discussions about ifr, in summary: some of the best ideas have few to no replies, when well written.
    As JohnnyPC mentioned, easy answers come... easy

It really depends on the post. I try to stick to either posts I can make a positive contribution to or try to encourage reading the darn sticky posts.

Your post does not lend itself to a simple answer. It shows a lack of understanding of the matchmaker and it's strengths and flaws. It also shows a lack of understanding of evaluating matchups. A perfect th to th matchup can be a far greater mismatch than some matches with a few low vs a bit higher town halls. If I ran our lineup of very heavy at each town hall level and got a match of equal town halls but mostly rushed or new, we would destroy them but it would be a perfect town hall match. If you want a perfect town hall level and upgrade level, forget patient. You might get a match In a year or so.
    Last edited by Piper139; May 29th, 2019 at 01:38 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

First, th is not included in war weight, only defenses and troop levels are. The exception is the giga which adds weight because it is a defence. Straight th matchmaking would be a disaster. Why should my hyper rushed 12 be matched with a maxed account. So you are just wrong that th creates an advantage.

Matchmaking is pretty good rn and does not need fixing, most people get fair matches in a short amount of time, provided they are not running a wacky lineup.

If you want to figure out how matchmaking works, go to the clan wars sub form and there is a sticky.

Okay, thank you all, I dont mean to be a why does no one respond to me, it's just been a few and a bit of a degrading feeling
    Last edited by Carlex181; May 29th, 2019 at 04:29 AM.