Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im looking for friendly derby oriented neighborhood.

Sent you a private message Hollythorn, hope to hear from you soon! Best of luck😊
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Fresh Spawn

Join my Farm AFRO FARM #9UYQV92Q

I am a level 38
    Yellow corn
    Green wheel.
    Currently have a bronze trophy and 1st position current derby.
    Let's work together as a team

Fresh Spawn
    Hi come visit is our farm group is called band of friends. Come visit

Hello neighbor,
    We're in the search for a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What we're looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting if need be. You need to be active, Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play, choose tasks worth 320/400 please make sure to COMPLETE all tasks, 10th task is always optional. If you cannot commit to the derby please opt out to be fair to the rest of the neighborhood. We'll make you elder the second you join, so you can help trash tasks. New people will be opted out of derby until you say HI to us (we've been burned). We're friendly, self-sufficient, and very helpful. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). We're on the smaller side for a neighborhood, but we still are able to collect all horseshoes! Come check us out, and help us grow!
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU

Fresh Spawn
    Come join us at E I E I O
    tag#JPCLJO

Hey friends! My NH is looking for some active derby players to join our team! Our team is pretty small, but thats why Im here! Im hoping your guys would like to join us! Heres a small list of requirements from us:

-Minimum level 25!
    -Please finish and complete tasks that are 300+ so that we can get all horseshoe prizes! 🏆🏅
    -Request, donate, and help daily! 🤝👋
    -If you do not have time for derby, PLEASE opt out! ‼️‼️Weve had members that would join and not participate in derby just to get prizes. Its not cool! 💢 And its not fair for the other members that are actually trying to gain all horseshoes while others are freeloading 🙅♥♀️‼️
    -English speaking team🗣
    -🔥Team players/Teamwork💯

Were also in the champions league and you will get automatic elder status when you join. Come check us out! Hope to see you soon!

NH: Fairy Tail
    NH Tag: P2CYVULC

I'd like to be part of your army . Any room left ?

Derby Demons! #9CCV2LOQ

We might be just what youre looking for. We are a friendly, helpful, no-drama group. We all do 320 (or 400) tasks. Our members range from level 130-173. Some of us live in the US, some in England, one in Poland. Were a small hood, looking to grow. Come check us out.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyThorn View Post
    I love doing derby and always complete 320 tasks. Prefer neighbors who are laid back and not too intense about organizing derby. I am level 139 player.
    #9YJVYRPG we are very keen for derby . Join us