Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Witches!

Witches!

All witches and the BM seems to be really op
    And Ive been 3-starred countlessly by this tactic and ive also had great success myself doing this as well what makes it so op?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    All witches and the BM seems to be really op
    And Ive been 3-starred countlessly by this tactic and ive also had great success myself doing this as well what makes it so op?
    You are probably not maxed and hanging out around 3000-3500 cups, right?

There are several troops/strats that are seemingly OP when you are not running a maxed BH8 (or any other for that matter). That’s because the troops are designed to take on maxed defenses and you can upgrade troops far more quickly than the base.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    You are probably not maxed and hanging out around 3000-3500 cups, right?

There are several troops/strats that are seemingly OP when you are not running a maxed BH8 (or any other for that matter). Thatís because the troops are designed to take on maxed defenses and you can upgrade troops far more quickly than the base.
    Im at bh7 nowhere near maxxed but i have level 12 and level 5 bm, so its not as op when the base is maxxed?
    Last edited by Kylec345; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:53 AM.

Im at bh7 nowhere near maxxed but i have level 12 and level 5 bm, so its not as op when the base is maxxed?
    Hmm...i thought mass witches died pretty early in bh7. I ran mostly minion drop and later drop Mitch. A few strategic bomb placements and you can wipe out mass witches.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    I have bh7 mid Defense, lvl 14 witches and lvl 5 BM, itís my main army (Iím around 2600), I like the animations and the way the bats move about. I donít think itís OP - a good base design with a well placed mortar can wipe them. And of course there quite a few 100% draws. I was looking at the top guys up at 6000ís no one seemed to be running witches there.
    Shall just enjoy it while it works.
    Iím sure will change as level up to BH8

That would be your problem. Time to upgrade to BH8....
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

In my rushed bh8 I get constantly 3 stared by witches, but that's due to its weak defenses.
    On the other hand, no one in healthy state of mind try to attack my maxed bh8 using witches in any army combination. Witches are currently very strong under 3k (against bh6, bh7 and rushed bh8). But they are useless against proper bh8 defenses.

Millennial Club
    Iíve only ever seen a few witch attacks on my base but thatís usually at the beginning of the season. Iíve never seen a witch attack above 4,500 let alone at 5,000+.

Forum Legend
    The only time I see witches hit my base is during clan games. I assume they are working on a night witch challenge when that happens.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I haven’t seen a Witch attack against any of my BH8s in a long time, at least not a successful one, and that includes the rushed ones with L5/L6 defenses.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)