Thread: Translation System

Fresh Spawn

Translation System

Has anyone ever had trouble communicating with others because they speak a foreign language, perhaps their own clan members. Has it come to the point where stereotyping is used to reject clan requests so you can communicate with other members. If so, you should answer the poll to add a translation system to Clash of Clans as well as other Supercell Games. The system is optional but if you have trouble communicating with other players, then you should consider helping add a translation system.

Hardly any translationsystem is potent enough to have a conversation, aside from the very basics.
    Use stuff like google-translate, for example chinese to english (or the other way around) and backwards, then you'll see what I mean.

How would SC be supposed to provide something for such special cases, as ingame-terms? Clancastle? Funnel? Queenwalk?

It would be hard for supercell to hire translaters to create language translations but just wondering what it'd take to add something like google translate into the game?

my forum activity is decreasing because of my lack of interest in the game.
    I don't have any air defence I only have a mega minion

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dude2050 View Post
    It would be hard for supercell to hire translaters to create language translations but just wondering what it'd take to add something like google translate into the game?
    I'm sure Google Translate would have a lot of fun translating "lavaloonion", "gibarch" or any of the other compound words that have developed in tandem with the game. 🙄

Forum Elder
    Google translate is very good. Once a few hundred try translating lavaloon, Google translate learns it.

It would be great if SC integrated the Google Translate api, but the next best thing would be to make chat messages copiable to the clipboard, so that you could copy-paste others messages into Google Translate. Currently, it is easy to compose your message in google translate and copy the translation into the chat, but the opposite is needed too.