Thread: Just did an attack and it did not register

Just did an attack and it did not register

I just had an attack that didn't seem to register. Restarted the game figuring that would solve the 'disconnect' to no avail. Has anybody else run into this issue?

Not 100% how to word a search for this so if it has been covered my apologies.

Assume then you had a disconnect then, possibly the dreaded red radar dish icon while it searched for the server. If so, has happened to me. Last week it happend after my battle started, knew I was in trouble when the dreaded dish appeared. That battle on my device was a 2 star win, but the servers view (which is one that counts), it was a loss for major trophy drop.

In that case, it was my ISP that had a brief outage.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:11 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

I didn't notice it pop up, it must have been a quick one

I matched it after a very brief trip in the clouds which was the real shocker considering I've been searching in 10-15 minute blocks throughout the day with no luck whatsoever

I hav missed more than 800k Both gold n elixir loot along with more than 6k DE twice because of the same problem!! (I 3 starred both times&#128514

It mostly occurs when the connection quality is poor at the beginning of an attack and the connection quality again gets poor in the middle of an attack!!

Yeh!! Bit itchy for the rest of the day👾👾👾

Was it the first attack of the new season? Trophies will count, but 1st win does not register, it just puts you in a league.