Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tom Level—Use By...

Tom Level—Use By...

Forgive me for posting this question here, but I’ve been searching the old threads for days & I can’t seem to find the info. I know I read it here once upon a time...LOL So, I started a baby farm and I’m at that level where you first meet Tom & get a free 3 day trial. How long do I have before that free trial disappears? I seem to remember reading that you have until a certain level to use him, but if you don’t you lose him. Does anyone know what level that is, or can someone post the link with the info.? I’d really appreciate it! Sorry to bother everyone.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Here you go, Sue : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...aying-Free-Tom (from 2013) and https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ee-3-day-Trail (from 2017)
    Found via google .

When you unlock the Booster trial, don't use it yet . I'll save that for another day.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:35 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 127♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Here you go, Sue : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...aying-Free-Tom (from 2013) and https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ee-3-day-Trail (from 2017)
    Found via google .

When you unlock the Booster trial, don't use it yet . I'll save that for another day.
    Thank you SO very much, meon!!! And thanks for reminding me about the booster trial!
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SueDL View Post
    Forgive me for posting this question here, but I’ve been searching the old threads for days & I can’t seem to find the info. I know I read it here once upon a time...LOL So, I started a baby farm and I’m at that level where you first meet Tom & get a free 3 day trial. How long do I have before that free trial disappears? I seem to remember reading that you have until a certain level to use him, but if you don’t you lose him. Does anyone know what level that is, or can someone post the link with the info.? I’d really appreciate it! Sorry to bother everyone.
    I have a Level 26 farm where Tom is still waiting for me to use him for the first time, as he has been for several months!

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Tom's free trial doesn't expire but you hit a bump at 35 when the free Tom booster kicks in. If you still want to save the free trial for later, it effectively seals off all booster usage for that farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Tom's free trial doesn't expire but you hit a bump at 35 when the free Tom booster kicks in. If you still want to save the free trial for later, it effectively seals off all booster usage for that farm.
    Not true in the current state of the game.

When you get the second booster (the first one comes with tutorial), you can still activate the second booster without using the trial one.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:31 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 127♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Thank you so much to everyone posting here for all your input! I can’t tell you how much it helps!