Thread: QOL If my DE is full let the defender keep theirs

QOL If my DE is full let the defender keep theirs

I always dislike the frequent cries for let me use DE for walls.

My heroes are maxed and I canít fit the DE any longer so let my defender keep theirs.

Should apply to gold and elixer as well. Whatever I can hold I keep what I canít they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

While others may feel the true joy is in the taking, which is in line for a game based on both cooperation (those within your clan), and conflict (those not). The old: "Beat em up and take their lunch money. Even if your not hungry, take it anyway just to deprive them of it!"

I know, it sounds like a deviant attitude, but some do play for the pleasure of simply taking loot, as opposed to receiving. Besides, loot is constantly created and destroyed by the game anyway, so what impact is there by the way it is today?
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:58 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

I’m just tired of hearing about DE for walls and how endgame players are stuck with all this loot they / we cannot use. I think if anything were to be done to alliviate this percieved issue I’d rather it be something that spreads the loot back into the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    I’m just tired of hearing about DE for walls and how endgame players are stuck with all this loot they / we cannot use. I think if anything were to be done to alliviate this percieved issue I’d rather it be something that spreads the loot back into the economy.
    This would just create more of a headache for those trying to drop loot (to move loot cart, etc.) and probably increase the calls for dropping de into walls. I don't see the issue with how it is currently.