Thread: Spin a new war during war day

Centennial Club

Spin a new war during war day

I think to me and my clan members that normal wars are getting boring day to day since the CWL was launched. I think a good implementation could be to can spin a new war during the war day of current war is annoying to wait 48hs between each war to the speed of the game nowadays, so let me know what do you think guys, btw I think normal wars need to be improved a bit to fit the actual gameplay of the game, cheers.

Double the speed of regular wars, double the loot for farm-clans, double the earned stars.

The combined battle-/preperationday was okay due to the one-attack-only rule. But for regular wars? Nah, not really. If the only thing left for you is to attack twice a day in a war, create another account (or several) and hop into (an)other clan(s) as others are doing for pretty much the very same reason.

Centennial Club
    I like all the aspects of the game but I feel that normal wars are becoming stale there was no any improvements in long time, but I'don't think that a doble bonus or stars could be bad, war loot are silly 48hs to get how much? 600k of resources?

Classic War is for the hope of glory, not loot.

The only way this change should be made is if they went to single attack which I donít advocate.
    Last edited by DOOM2U; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Supercell has mentioned they're happy with the pacing of the current war system and have no plans to change it.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

By speed up the normal war it may like a extra load on some players

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    I like all the aspects of the game but I feel that normal wars are becoming stale there was no any improvements in long time, but I'don't think that a doble bonus or stars could be bad, war loot are silly 48hs to get how much? 600k of resources?
    We're talking about almost a full clancastle each day for CWL/Orange league Clans with your proposal.
    With minimun investment in troopcosts.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:52 PM.