Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Champions meet Legends

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    My successful defence last night was done by a 4023 trophy player.. and im at 5823..

Gained 0 trophies....

If he got 2 stars, would he have gained 40 cups?
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 299 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.3k stars - Full Stats
    Ľ

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    My successful defence last night was done by a 4023 trophy player.. and im at 5823..

Gained 0 trophies....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Iíve had clouding, but itís been minor. High champs 3. Th10, so average lvl for a champs player. Once I reached champs I figured I was a sitting duck but itís actually turned out ok. Been seeing minimal trophy drops since I switched to an anti 2-star base

It sucks, I hate it too so let's hope the new system take care this issue..
    june update is near ( its almost June not that I know something ) so I hardly believe there would be any more big changes to anything they created

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post

Gained 0 trophies....

Well I lost 39 cups on a defense that was 67% 2 star (4033 trophy player), so on your trophy level that might be even more (I was around 5350).

Now I do know we get Operation Blue Skies, which basically made me go for legends in the first place, but I do think that it is pretty weird that a legends player can get attacked by a player over 1000 trophies lower. It means a hit on a base 4 leagues above yours. That while players in legends league clouds for ages because they cannot find a match?
    <gone>

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Give us champs a break. I'm clouding in Champ 2. Yes, clouding, with chatting and all.
    Targets have plenty of shields 15h before the end of the saison.
    One of my defenses was 2 days before end of season, so less cloudy, but yeah end of season is always bad. Last year I have camped in Titans 2-3 so I know there are clouds in leagues other then legends, not 10-20 minutes though (talking about low legends like I am).

The thing is that matches should not overlap 4 leagues: You should never meet a legends base in your match, just as a masters 3 player should not be able to raid you. The higher you get the less bases available, so enabling these huge trophy gaps only makes clouding worse.
    <gone>