Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DE farming tips

DE farming tips

I am a th10 BK27 AQ31. I want to let the heroes sleep continuously.can you suggest me armies that do not require heroes and are consistently 2 starring th10,11s. I want to go higher in leagues too(currently 3200 trophies )
    Thanks

Centennial Club
    Just about any air comp should work, especially lavaloonian and dragloon.
    Look up vids on youtube for the basic comp and deployment strat.
    With th11s, you'll want to destroy the ea asap, or use freeze spells to neutralize it for a bit.
    If you're not keen on air, then witchslap would work against th10s. I'm not sure how effective a th10 lvl & troop capacity witchslap would do against mid-full th11s. I imagine a good attacker could get 2 stars on mid-full th11s, though.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Just about any air comp should work, especially lavaloonian and dragloon.
    Look up vids on youtube for the basic comp and deployment strat.
    With th11s, you'll want to destroy the ea asap, or use freeze spells to neutralize it for a bit.
    If you're not keen on air, then witchslap would work against th10s. I'm not sure how effective a th10 lvl & troop capacity witchslap would do against mid-full th11s. I imagine a good attacker could get 2 stars on mid-full th11s, though.
    Well, if he is farming DE, witchslap wouldn't be the comp to go. It's quite expensive and takes a pretty while to train. Nice comp to grab elix, to keep continuing to do air-raids tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobae View Post
    I am a th10 BK27 AQ31. I want to let the heroes sleep continuously.can you suggest me armies that do not require heroes and are consistently 2 starring th10,11s. I want to go higher in leagues too(currently 3200 trophies )
    Thanks
    Mass miners is the most efficient does decent damage and costs very little elixir and no dark elixir meaning you make profit of around 4k dark a raid. I suggest if not already get miners to level 3 and use all miners and then 4 heal and 1 rage . I also suggest low crystal is the easiest to loot for a th10.

Centennial Club
    Like the guy above said, mass miners is the way to go. Forgot masters and above if you are looking for DE without heros. I farm from crystal 3 to master 3 then drop back to 2k and start again. I am always maxed out on DE before either wakes. All my lab is DE now too so using it quick.

start dragon and baby dragon raids. i also this for farming

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    Like the guy above said, mass miners is the way to go. Forgot masters and above if you are looking for DE without heros. I farm from crystal 3 to master 3 then drop back to 2k and start again. I am always maxed out on DE before either wakes. All my lab is DE now too so using it quick.
    I would drop down but the thing is I am not active in the game for long. I do 4-5 raids max per day. So I went high for the league bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Noobae View Post
    Thanks
    Well I usually used baby loon and a combo of lightning spell,if executed properly I get two stars and the loot as well and there is no dark elixir required or you could also use mass miners, if they are at level 3 they really three star almost any th 10 if not any.

Miners miners miners, heals and poison. with all barracks maxed they cook very quickly. Super easy to use, can be used spell free. very reliable at grabbing the haul, bring a poison for the defending cc.

As above, mass miners are the cheapest way to get lots of de. They are the fastest army in the game to train except mass barbs. Use heals and poison and spam away. If you don't like miners, drags or baby drags and straight loonion could work too.