Thread: New Town Hall idea based on TH12

New Town Hall idea based on TH12

So I was staring at the top of my town hall 11 base and I realised the centre had a pool of lava and than it hit me....

What if the future town halls (TH) were built similar to the current maxed town hall (TH12). It could go something like this;

TH13, back to lava theme (TH10) but this time the Town Hall has an inferno tower on it..

TH14, back to the light theme (TH11) but this time the TH acts as a second eagle artillery.

Maybe before the lava theme we could have the black/dark theme (TH9) and the TH could have two X-bows mounted on it or one.....

Or upon reaching TH13 you could choose between the 3 themes (lava, light, light). Or maybe we should move to an ice theme. The TH of which could generate a freeze wave every 10 seconds.

Just a thought.....

I fill in more detail if this idea catches on.

Changing the Townhall to something other than the Giga Tesla would force players to loose the TH12 defining defense so isn't likely to happen.

What has been suggested by Darian is the possibility of other non-defensive buildings being weaponised in future updates.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Changing the Townhall to something other than the Giga Tesla would force players to loose the TH12 defining defense so isn't likely to happen.

What has been suggested by Darian is the possibility of other non-defensive buildings being weaponised in future updates.
    Since there are some special buildings and it wouldn't take up more of the already limited space, that's quite likely to happen.
    Like the CC could mount up a weapon, storages could start to defend their belongings, barracks/army camps could deploy distracting units, etc.
    Plenty to implement, plenty of testing for some ideas from the BB.

Personally I think it would be cool if the Spell Factory shot off small radius versions of whichever spell you loaded it with, but if I were a betting man I'd wager the Clan Castle would be the next building to be weaponised if that's what Supercell decides to do.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:40 PM.

Level 18

Thanks guys for the feedback, so far 2/3...
    That's all I need...

One problem that Darian brought up is that Th12 would lose it's unique defence ; it would be cool to see some other buildings get weaponised.... as long as the game stays balanced

Pro Member
    When th 13 comes out, id say juat change the waybut looks...color etc. But keep its current tesla defense. Just at th 13 maybe weaponize the clan castle or something to that effect as previously mentioned. No one wants to max out the th weapon and then start at level 1 on a new th weapon at th 13. Maybe just at a level to the gigs deals flr th 13. Like chain lighting or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    When th 13 comes out, id say juat change the waybut looks...color etc. But keep its current tesla defense. Just at th 13 maybe weaponize the clan castle or something to that effect as previously mentioned. No one wants to max out the th weapon and then start at level 1 on a new th weapon at th 13. Maybe just at a level to the gigs deals flr th 13. Like chain lighting or something.
    Very true, so how about this....
    When you unlock TH13 you unlock the lava theme as stated above but also have the option of switching back to the lighting theme (tesla).
    That way when players unlock all the themes, they can choose which one works best with their current layout.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    Very true, so how about this....
    When you unlock TH13 you unlock the lava theme as stated above but also have the option of switching back to the lighting theme (tesla).
    That way when players unlock all the themes, they can choose which one works best with their current layout.
    This still forces the player to "loose" their TH12 defining defense. You're more likely to see additonal star levels on the Giga Tesla at TH13 and a new TH13 exclusive defense; whether or not that's another weaponised current structure or a whole new construction remains to be seen since last we heard Th13 wasn't even in development yet.

Level 18

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    This still forces the player to "loose" their TH12 defining defense. You're more likely to see additonal star levels on the Giga Tesla at TH13 and a new TH13 exclusive defense; whether or not that's another weaponised current structure or a whole new construction remains to be seen since last we heard Th13 wasn't even in development yet.
    You make a good point, and are you sure TH13 isn't even in development yet.
    Cause I was hoping to see TH13 before 2020.