Thread: I can't connect my mom's farm to her Google account

I can't connect my mom's farm to her Google account

I'm new here, but I've been playing for a few years.

My mom's tablet that she had her Hay Day on kept glitching very badly, and we were afraid that it was just going to suddenly die, and she would lose everything on Hay Day.

She ended up purchasing a new tablet, and I installed Hay Day on there, and was able to get her old game back on the device.

My issue is, when I try to connect the current Hay Day to Google Play Games so she has her game backed up, after I select the email, the username associated with the GPG account loads for one second, and then I get a pop up saying: "You were automatically logged out from Google Play Games because your farm is already tied to another Google Play Games account. Farm can be tied to only one Google Play Games account."

The thing is, I don't think she has any other GPG accounts, so I'm not sure what Hay Day is linked to. And if I go into the GPG account, Hay Day is listed as a game connected to that account.

Is there something I can do so Hay Day recognizes that GPG account and lets me back the game up?

If you are able to load the farm on any device, go to in game settings and connect the farm to supercell ID. For that, you need a valid email address to link it to. Once connected to supercell ID, you donít need to worry about google play

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLamb View Post
    I'm new here, but I've been playing for a few years.

My mom's tablet that she had her Hay Day on kept glitching very badly, and we were afraid that it was just going to suddenly die, and she would lose everything on Hay Day.

She ended up purchasing a new tablet, and I installed Hay Day on there, and was able to get her old game back on the device.

My issue is, when I try to connect the current Hay Day to Google Play Games so she has her game backed up, after I select the email, the username associated with the GPG account loads for one second, and then I get a pop up saying: "You were automatically logged out from Google Play Games because your farm is already tied to another Google Play Games account. Farm can be tied to only one Google Play Games account."

The thing is, I don't think she has any other GPG accounts, so I'm not sure what Hay Day is linked to. And if I go into the GPG account, Hay Day is listed as a game connected to that account.

Is there something I can do so Hay Day recognizes that GPG account and lets me back the game up?
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:52 AM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    If you are able to load the farm on any device, go to in game settings and connect the farm to supercell ID. For that, you need a valid email address to link it to. Once connected to supercell ID, you donít need to worry about google play
    I just registered for a Supercell account. So that will back up all the game data the same as Facebook or Google Play, right?

I do have one more question. Every time I load Hay Day, it asks me to sign into Google Play, like I mentioned previously, but either I select the email where it says it doesn't work, or if I click out of it, it says sign in failed.

Is there any way to get rid of that, or is it just a mildly annoying thing to put up with?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLamb View Post
    I just registered for a Supercell account. So that will back up all the game data the same as Facebook or Google Play, right?

I do have one more question. Every time I load Hay Day, it asks me to sign into Google Play, like I mentioned previously, but either I select the email where it says it doesn't work, or if I click out of it, it says sign in failed.

Is there any way to get rid of that, or is it just a mildly annoying thing to put up with?

I am not sure about google play. I am on an apple device and in my settings, I don’t have gamecenter (the equivalent) connected.

you should not need to be connected to google play to use hay day, so if you can disconnect, that would be ideal
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I am not sure about google play. I am on an apple device and in my settings, I don’t have gamecenter (the equivalent) connected.

you should not need to be connected to google play to use hay day, so if you can disconnect, that would be ideal
    Okay. Thank you for all of your help.