Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the scrolls?

Fresh Spawn

Angry Where are the scrolls?

Where are the scrolls for opening new parcels? I havenít seen one in several months. I play everyday and often. I open chests, I spin the wheel of fortune.. Thinking I might as well sell off the land deeds and mallets since it looks like the scrolls are no longer coming. Please help! This is so frustrating! Please make them available again!! Anyone else having trouble collecting them or is it just me?

You’re not playing the Derby? There are two each week in column 4&7, but mostly you have to spin (sometimes a lot of times) to get them.

Then there are some events.

None in boxes & I think only on the wheel during a specific event.

The Events are good, it would be fab to have more of them. Did you miss the recent one?
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

This topic often comes up! Apparently, some daily players missed the boat, or boat events at least

only the HUGE mystery box gives you a chance for them

here is another discussion about this

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12194361
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    You’re not playing the Derby? There are two each week in column 4&7, but mostly you have to spin (sometimes a lot of times) to get them.

Huh . For me there are no scrolls in column 4. (Didnt get to 7 this week) And also not last week.
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 26th, 2019 at 06:55 AM.

No scrolls on either farm this week again and Iím not about to waste diamonds to shuffle. These spots are just not worth it and the deco enclosed shows lack of creativity....all potted plants and same lighted trees as before. Meh!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Derby....scrolls?

I don't get scrolls from every derby, play every derby and the last 3 have given me zero scrolls

I agree! Expanse permits are FAR too difficult to come by! When I do play the derby, I donít always receive them either. I would happily spend some of my diamonds to BUY them, but that is not an option. I do not consider a ďchanceĒ of receiving a permit from a chest or a derby board shuffle the same as BUYING them. That is gambling. I like to know what Iím buying.

It feels that the derby is a requirement to receive them, and I donít think one should have to play the derby to get them. So that is frustrating too.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Apparently, some daily players missed the boat, or boat events at least.
    This was a GREAT event, but theyíve only done one of which Iím aware. Iíd love to see SC do more of these events! I think that would help ease some of the frustration for many of us.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Quote Originally Posted by SueDL View Post
    I agree! Expanse permits are FAR too difficult to come by! When I do play the derby, I don’t always receive them either. I would happily spend some of my diamonds to BUY them, but that is not an option. I do not consider a “chance” of receiving a permit from a chest or a derby board shuffle the same as BUYING them. That is gambling. I like to know what I’m buying.

It feels that the derby is a requirement to receive them, and I don’t think one should have to play the derby to get them. So that is frustrating too.

This was a GREAT event, but they’ve only done one of which I’m aware. I’d love to see SC do more of these events! I think that would help ease some of the frustration for many of us.
    There were 2 permit boat events, one of which was during a week long event dedicated to permits.

i am not saying there are enough or not enough. Some people indicate that they play daily and have not seen a permit for months. There have been other events too, but I don’t have that data at hand
    Last edited by WussyPuss; May 26th, 2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    There were 2 permit boat events, one of which was during a week long event dedicated to permits.

i am not saying there are enough or not enough. Some people indicate that they play daily and have not seen a permit for months. There have been other events too, but I don’t have that data at hand
    Ah, okay. I thought I might have missed something, and I’m really sorry I did! I haven’t been playing very much lately due to time constraints and an old iPad, but I fixed the later now. (So, maybe I’ll be playing more.) I’d like to see them add the scrolls to the event rotation, like they did puzzle pieces. They could, also, add a couple scroll boats a week like the puzzle piece boats. That would be nice.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by SueDL View Post
    Ah, okay. I thought I might have missed something, and I’m really sorry I did! I haven’t been playing very much lately due to time constraints and an old iPad, but I fixed the later now. (So, maybe I’ll be playing more.) I’d like to see them add the scrolls to the event rotation, like they did puzzle pieces. They could, also, add a couple scroll boats a week like the puzzle piece boats. That would be nice.
    Since they added new expansion areas and players have been demanding a faster way to get scrolls SC has been holding events by boat and week long events to earn them. Derby thresholds still contains them even if some have to shuffle.

Because of this scroll demand, newer players (like me) have been neglected to getting puzzle pieces. SC stopped holding boat events for puzzle pieces and have switched those for scrolls instead. Now the only way (for me) to get puzzle pieces are the two boats per week & derby. I’ve gotten 1 in a town chest during the past two months.

It May very well take me as long to finish my sanctuary as it will be for expansion requiring scrolls. I only have 56 scrolls and have not done any expansions across the road yet.

I just wish those who have everything completed (sanctuary and all land expansions except newest) would consider when demanding SC make something more readily available (like scrolls) they may remove something to make it possible. When they do that, they have taken away another’s ability to get something all the game veterans have finished (puzzles for sanctuary).

My sincere apologies for my rant. But the reduction in puzzle pieces to provide scrolls instead has left me a bit depressed. But it is what it is. It won’t stop me from playing Hay Day and acquiring everything slowly as the game is meant to be played, but I lack the enthusiasm I had when I started.