Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the scrolls?

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    It May very well take me as long to finish my sanctuary as it will be for expansion requiring scrolls. I only have 56 scrolls and have not done any expansions across the road yet.

I just wish those who have everything completed (sanctuary and all land expansions except newest) would consider when demanding SC make something more readily available (like scrolls) they may remove something to make it possible. When they do that, they have taken away another’s ability to get something all the game veterans have finished (puzzles for sanctuary).
    Well, I wasn’t “demanding” anything. I was merely suggesting that they make some changes to make expansion scrolls easier to acquire. Furthermore, I hardly “have everything completed” either. I didn’t suggest that SC remove puzzle piece events nor puzzle piece boats, as I like those as well. I still haven’t acquired all of my sanctuary animals, and I have plenty of neighbors in the same boat. SC could easily give us 2 puzzle piece boats (or more) a week AND 2 expansion permit (or more) boats a week. It would definitely add an incentive to play more often to those players who play very casually and not as often. I would like SC to add to the current events and maybe rotate them more often, not take anything away. Additionally, I still don’t have all of the bonus deco. from the original expansion permit land plots. I have used my permits as I acquired them (a few at a time) to avoid dedicating my precious barn space to all the other excess land expansion materials needed to expand. Yet, I still find it extremely difficult to gather just 10 permits to acquire that tree swing that is so charming & whimsical. If you have 56 land expansion permits, I’d actually say you’re doing pretty well. It would help if you weren’t so presumptuous about what other “veteran” players have attained.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

X
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    Huh . For me there are no scrolls in column 4. (Didnt get to 7 this week) And also not last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShereeEffess View Post
    I don't get scrolls from every derby, play every derby and the last 3 have given me zero scrolls
    You will, if you spin. Usually more than once, sometimes a lot more than once, but you can get them...there’s only so many spins that seem ‘worth it’ though.

I spin, not because I want the deco (Pot plants? So weird. A couple of cute ones like the beach set, but it’s a FARM some FARM stuff would be good) but because it’s a mess and it annoys me, I just want the land opened so I can tidy it up.

I really do think that with the things like scrolls & puzzle pieces we should be able to do something specific to earn them, rather than just hope they appear as prizes.

It’s a reminder though to do as much as you can to get as many of those ‘things’ as you possibly can when the ‘thing’ is released because that’s when SC makes them more readily available, it’s a hard slog after that.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I really do think that with the things like scrolls & puzzle pieces we should be able to do something specific to earn them, rather than just hope they appear as prizes.

It’s a reminder though to do as much as you can to get as many of those ‘things’ as you possibly can when the ‘thing’ is released because that’s when SC makes them more readily available, it’s a hard slog after that.
    Yes, I agree completely. The gambling aspect really irritates me. Just give us things we can do that guarantee a reward.

What do you mean by getting as many things as possible? Does the game release more of the prize you earn for purchase once you earn the first one? How did I miss this?
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly