Thread: More rewards for Builder Base with the Battle Pass/ Making easier to upgrade walls

More rewards for Builder Base with the Battle Pass/ Making easier to upgrade walls

Giving us the battle pass was the best idea possible, rewards for the main base right now are very good and exceeded expectations, but thye builder base it's a bit left apart.
    This would be a great idea because collecting resources is pretty hard there and will make the journey to max a little bit less stressful.

The other thing I would like to talk about are walls, I know it must be the difficult thing to upgrade as there are a lot of them, but 1.500.000.000 for upgrading all to level 13 I think it's a bit complicated (1.200.000.000 with battle pass maxed). What I'm trying to say it's that somthing should be done as with the battle pass that made us easy to upgrade buldings and troops.

Thanks and Keep it Up!

You get cost reductions, books and wall rings that all work in builder or main base. About the only additional thing they could do is offer a choice of builder or main loot with adjustments for the different values. Maybe a choice of home or builder runes too. Maybe they will offer more once bh9 drops but I wouldn't expect it to be a lot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

What is the problem to pump the fence?
    Gradually, in 2 months, I improved 250 walls to level 13, and now I am waiting for the remaining 50, for me this is the simplest thing in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavelarzanikov20031801 View Post
    What is the problem to pump the fence?
    Gradually, in 2 months, I improved 250 walls to level 13, and now I am waiting for the remaining 50, for me this is the simplest thing in the game.
    It's a bit harder on builder base than main. Still doable but you can't farm the way you can on main.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's a bit harder on builder base than main. Still doable but you can't farm the way you can on main.
    Now with the gold pass to pump the fence is very simple.
    In the seasonal passage there are rings, runes on the BH, in the games of the clans there are also rings and runes.
    And in the village of the builder, I do not see any difficulties with pumping the fence.
    It took me a month and a half to improve the fence from level 6 to 8.