Thread: 3 stars in clan wars, bug or a million to one!

3 stars in clan wars, bug or a million to one!

My home clan doesn’t war just CWL every month so we always bin the clan wars challenges during clan games.

a couple of clan mates had commented that whenever they removed the challenge it would get replaced with the same challenge. I thought just a coincidence until today whilst visiting a clan mate I tried to remove the challenge and saw for myself. I then switched to another account and repeated with the same challenge replacing it. A couple of clan mates then tried the same and I tried for a 6th time and every time the challenge was replaced with the same 600 pt 3 star in clan wars challenge.

I think supercell is trolling my clan to get us to spin a war

Wonder if this is happening to anyone else?

bt
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A lot of players seem to think that they can participate in the paralympics by shooting themselves in the foot.

i havent seen this challenge in the current clangames → cant rebuild the situation.

Just tried it again for the 7th time and...... it gave a different challenge

maybe I should have bought a lotto ticket earlier
    A lot of players seem to think that they can participate in the paralympics by shooting themselves in the foot.

We use that one, we don't thrash it ....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    We use that one, we don't thrash it ....
    yeah usually I don’t complain about a 600pt challenge but we can’t do the challenge as we don’t war anymore.

in the other clan I have accounts in that does regular walls the challenge rarely appears lol

why not start a war and get some easy cgs points?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    why not start a war and get some easy cgs points?
    Doesn't want to lose his 54 win streak :P
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    yeah usually I don’t complain about a 600pt challenge but we can’t do the challenge as we don’t war anymore.

in the other clan I have accounts in that does regular walls the challenge rarely appears lol
    I didn't mean to say you were 'just complaining' or something like that .... I think my clannies would really ask me what I was doing if I were to take one of those off the board .

What I do see is that if it's taken by someone to do it, there's not a similar one showing up though...

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Doesn't want to lose his 54 win streak :P
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    My home clan doesn’t war just CWL every month so we always bin the clan wars challenges during clan games.

a couple of clan mates had commented that whenever they removed the challenge it would get replaced with the same challenge. I thought just a coincidence until today whilst visiting a clan mate I tried to remove the challenge and saw for myself. I then switched to another account and repeated with the same challenge replacing it. A couple of clan mates then tried the same and I tried for a 6th time and every time the challenge was replaced with the same 600 pt 3 star in clan wars challenge.

I think supercell is trolling my clan to get us to spin a war

Wonder if this is happening to anyone else?

bt
    I had this happen this time around with a number of items. I had the 3 stars in 30 seconds on builder base, and I keep a few builder base 2's around just for clan games. It gave me 5 of them before it went on to something else. There was another one I trashed 3 times before giving up and not dumping more gems. Then there was the 5 spell giving ones, and i had that one on 4-5 accts.

This time around, it was giving the same game out for a 1-2 minute period, then switching, it was, i suppose, random in what it was giving, but it wasn't reshuffling the cards after each pick.

I think it is a bug, i don't know why they would do that except to frustrate people, or try to get them to have to spend gems more than once if they were killing and trying to get something more favorable. I dunno, but i didn't care for it.

Me