• All machines, fishing and town fully expanded
    • Self sufficient with plenty of barn and silo space
    • US based
    • English speaking only
    • Prefer KIK as a required communication tool although can be open to FB
    • I do all max tasks and the extra and expect the hood to do the same
    • I am usually done by Weds evening
    • I like a chatty hood
    • Don't care about price in shop, prefer to keep trading within hood, birdhouse for achievements
    • DO NOT WANT a large hood prefer a max of 10-15
    • Daily farmer on several time a day and expect the same
    • Don't mind a delayed start depending on how long the delay is
    • Adults only no kids

If you think I am a fit for your hood, drop me a message. I also have a larger farm and have led a sprint hood before so I understand following your hood rules and how to derby. I am allergic to drama of any type.

Sounds like you would be perfect for our neighborhood!!! Can i send you a private message and tell you more about us???

Sent PM......

Centennial Club
    GREAT GROUP LOOKING FOR GREAT PLAYERS!

THE MAJESTIC UNICORN is currently recruiting. We are looking for amazingly friendly, chatty active, respectful and polite players.

😀Our motto is: when we all help one another we all succeed! 😀

We we are a relaxed championship league group that’s truly universal. We have players from: Uk, Neatherlands, India, Bahrain, Pakistan, Australia, Korea, Mexico, USA and Canada.

AND .... spoiler alert... we have a private Facebook group chat so you can request or offer help 24/7

Minimum level to join is normally 20 but I will adjust it for you if needed.

You must also speak fluent English.

Minimum age is 20 (if you are younger but mature that’s no problem). We just don’t want drama.

For derby we prefer people to take tasks 300 points and up. However, for lower level farms only (farms below level 45),the task minimum is 275. We do this so that everyone can finish all 9 tasks. Also, please know you may opt out of derby too as we put life first here.

Rules:

->be polite, be helpful and don’t ghost (always say HI when on and BYE when leaving and CHAT in between).
    ->be helpful to others
    ->say please and thank you
    ->always be respectful of others
    -> plz sell default price (or less) within the group

** always help others as much as others help you**

AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDS ☺️

If our group sounds perfect for you... join us.

Our emblem is a purple horse in a turquoise star.

WE ARE SET TO “INVITE ONLY” SO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED IN JOINING.

I am the group leader {Unicorn Magic (Debi)} Level 93

You can pm me directly at Hay Day Debi 😀

We look forward to meeting you.

We love making new friends

☺️🦄🦄☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Derbyfarm View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for a derby focused hood. A few things about me and my farm:

• All machines, fishing and town fully expanded
    • Self sufficient with plenty of barn and silo space
    • US based
    • English speaking only
    • Prefer KIK as a required communication tool although can be open to FB
    • I do all max tasks and the extra and expect the hood to do the same
    • I am usually done by Weds evening
    • I like a chatty hood
    • Don't care about price in shop, prefer to keep trading within hood, birdhouse for achievements
    • DO NOT WANT a large hood prefer a max of 10-15
    • Daily farmer on several time a day and expect the same
    • Don't mind a delayed start depending on how long the delay is
    • Adults only no kids

If you think I am a fit for your hood, drop me a message. I also have a larger farm and have led a sprint hood before so I understand following your hood rules and how to derby. I am allergic to drama of any type.

Fresh Spawn
    Our hood need you, we like the derby and play for the end. Winning is always on our mind. The Diamond Bunch #8GVJGYGL

You sound like our kind of player.
    We do 10@320/400 every week. Use Messenger for communication outside game (although it’s not essential it helps a lot).
    The only thing you may not like is that we have a 3 task max in the first 24 hours (normal derby only) to let everyone get started, after that you do what you want .

Although we have 21 hoodies three of those are baby farms and never do the Derby and we usually have a few opting out each week so Derby players can number between 13 and 18.

Details of hood below, or send me a pm if you need more info
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 158 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We typically have about 14-16 players in derby each week.
    It's optional if the individual want to spend diamonds to speed production or task board.
    Only mandatory requirement if 10 diamonds for the 10th/19th task.The leader and several others will pull tasks for the first 2 days to ensure we get through quickly.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Please feel free to join our hood as we are seeking friendly competitive new naighbors we are trying to build our hood currently 14 members we only do tasks 300 points or more with a minimum of 1500 points for each player you have a option to opt out before the derby starts if something comes up but only for 2 weeks we are polite and helpful we work together ...our game I.D. is #JPOVRUCL and pets roam free is our name.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 158 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We typically have about 14-16 players in derby each week.
    It's optional if the individual want to spend diamonds to speed production or task board.
    Only mandatory requirement if 10 diamonds for the 10th/19th task.The leader and several others will pull tasks for the first 2 days to ensure we get through quickly.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!
    How does your nh handle trashing non blossom tasks during a blossom derby?