Thread: Change Clan Name

Fresh Spawn

Change Clan Name

Hey I have request to add some thing for limited time to change clan name and for this take some of the clan's leader gems because some of the clans like mine are old and from first of the game and we had no idea what can we do with clan. and we put stupid name on it and now our clan level is 12 and it has stupid name. so add this for limited time. and fo exp take 1000 gems for it from clan leader

Quote Originally Posted by NotMehdy View Post
    Hey I have request to add some thing for limited time to change clan name and for this take some of the clan's leader gems because some of the clans like mine are old and from first of the game and we had no idea what can we do with clan. and we put stupid name on it and now our clan level is 12 and it has stupid name. so add this for limited time. and fo exp take 1000 gems for it from clan leader
    It was proposed several times, SC did add they are aware of that and are looking into it, but it's not pressing high on the list.
    And if they would implement something like a clanname change, then certainly not for a limited time. Else ppl would be smapping the forum, that they missed the time and want a namechange as well.