Thread: Player level 113 looking for a relex hood just to play help each other and have some

Player level 113 looking for a relex hood just to play help each other and have some

I'm playing by myself for a long time right now in the derby in the end I'm doupesd to move up to champion league.

Hi Cobi...like you, I have been playing alone for a bit. My casual hood is small and aiming to grow. Stress free derby, 310-400 pt tasks, must complete all tasks or opt out; promotion to elder under entering derby race; polite, self sufficient but help each other. Friendly, chat or limited chat, no drama, no bully, winning is not all important, just to have fun. Pm me if have questions. Come check my hood out...ladies of leisure apr 19, tag:#Y02LP98C...good luck
    Last edited by Genny; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:39 PM.

Crab Claw
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 55 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Hi Cobi. If you are still looking

We are
    Kitty Corner, logo red heart with cat inside.

A group of cat lovers. Friendly, helpful and active derby players. Seeking active players that love the derby tasks.

Level 20 to join
    Champions League
    Language : English

Tag #P8RQOLCO

Centennial Club
    GREAT GROUP LOOKING FOR GREAT PLAYERS!

THE MAJESTIC UNICORN is currently recruiting. We are looking for amazingly friendly, chatty active, respectful and polite players.

😀Our motto is: when we all help one another we all succeed! 😀

We we are a relaxed championship league group thatís truly universal. We have players from: Uk, Neatherlands, India, Bahrain, Pakistan, Australia, Korea, Mexico, USA and Canada.

AND .... spoiler alert... we have a private Facebook group chat so you can request or offer help 24/7

Minimum level to join is normally 20 but I will adjust it for you if needed.

You must also speak fluent English.

Minimum age is 20 (if you are younger but mature thatís no problem). We just donít want drama.

For derby we prefer people to take tasks 300 points and up. However, for lower level farms only (farms below level 45),the task minimum is 275. We do this so that everyone can finish all 9 tasks. Also, please know you may opt out of derby too as we put life first here.

Rules:

->be polite, be helpful and donít ghost (always say HI when on and BYE when leaving and CHAT in between).
    ->be helpful to others
    ->say please and thank you
    ->always be respectful of others
    -> plz sell default price (or less) within the group

** always help others as much as others help you**

AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDS ☺️

If our group sounds perfect for you... join us.

Our emblem is a purple horse in a turquoise star.

WE ARE SET TO ďINVITE ONLYĒ SO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED IN JOINING.

I am the group leader {Unicorn Magic (Debi)} Level 93

You can pm me directly at Hay Day Debi 😀

We look forward to meeting you.

We love making new friends

☺️🦄🦄☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Cobi3334 View Post
    I'm playing by myself for a long time right now in the derby in the end I'm doupesd to move up to champion league.

Fresh Spawn
    The Diamond Bunch needs you. #8GVJGYGL check us out. Elder on first derby

How about giving the The Ginger Gang a try #2UL9JQRR. Relaxed hood for grown ups with laid back hoodies. Champions League and we play for horseshoes. See our full recruitment thread for more details. Pop by and have a chat and see if we feel like a good fit for you or you can DM me on Line #Twinksy.