Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Can not receive Daily Challenge award

  1. #1

    Can not receive Daily Challenge award

    Now this curious. Or maybe I am too much of a newb to figure it out.

    Town Hall lvl 7 Dark Elixir Storage lvl 2 Dark Elixir Drill lvl 3

    My current storage level of Dark Elixir is 11,700. Max is 20,000. I have received the Daily Challenge award of 10,000 Dark Elixir. Here's the problem - I can not accept the award as it would make my total in excess of max storage capacity, can not upgrade Dark Elixir Storage to accomadate a higher max as it costs 17,500 to go to the next level, and have nothing else I can spend the 1,700 Dark Elixir on at my level to lower stored amount to 10,000 so that I can accept the prize.

    Anyone else had this problem?

  2. #2
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    5,289
    Lots of players have the issue of being unable to accept any of the resources simply because we're maxed and as such over capacity on all resources.

    With roughly a week left in the season maybe it's time to consider upgrading to TH8 before the end of the season so you can at least use the DE on your new Queen.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:43 AM.

    Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  3. #3
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy2016D View Post
    Now this curious. Or maybe I am too much of a newb to figure it out.

    Town Hall lvl 7 Dark Elixir Storage lvl 2 Dark Elixir Drill lvl 3

    My current storage level of Dark Elixir is 11,700. Max is 20,000. I have received the Daily Challenge award of 10,000 Dark Elixir. Here's the problem - I can not accept the award as it would make my total in excess of max storage capacity, can not upgrade Dark Elixir Storage to accomadate a higher max as it costs 17,500 to go to the next level, and have nothing else I can spend the 1,700 Dark Elixir on at my level to lower stored amount to 10,000 so that I can accept the prize.

    Anyone else had this problem?
    I have the same issue on a mini with no use for elixir. You need to suck it up, or do as I did

    when I had nothing better to do, I dumped my whole army of dragons and rage spells until I had room to collect it all
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  4. #4
    Forum Superstar PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I forgot...
    Posts
    3,843
    I currently have 4 such awards that I cannot receive, plus many more daily loot bonus, loot carts, war rewards, loot bonus, loot that cannot fit into my filled-up storages, and treasury.

    Either try to spend a ton in either army costs, losses in defenses or troop donations, and try not to get any more (do not collect from mine/coll/drill), then take the award... but thatís just delaying the unavoidable (maxing again); or just ignore the notifications on the challenge icon.

  5. #5
    Warriors are OP MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nope. 30 degrees C. Summer it is.
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I have the same issue on a mini with no use for elixir. You need to suck it up, or do as I did

    when I had nothing better to do, I dumped my whole army of dragons and rage spells until I had room to collect it all
    Dragons and rage are elixir, though. Isn’t he talking about DE?

    The only thing I can suggest is raid like crazy and *get the 17,500 to upgrade the storage (if you have or can get a book of building), or start it ASAP and gem it finished if you have the gems.

    Or if you’re ready, then yes, go to TH8.

    Otherwise just have to say thanks for the rewards you can use, and forget the DE. You’ll get more, soon enough. (:

    Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

  6. #6
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Dragons and rage are elixir, though. Isn’t he talking about DE?

    The only thing I can suggest is raid like crazy and *get the 17,500 to upgrade the storage (if you have or can get a book of building), or start it ASAP and gem it finished if you have the gems.

    Or if you’re ready, then yes, go to TH8.

    Otherwise just have to say thanks for the rewards you can use, and forget the DE. You’ll get more, soon enough. (:

    Yes, but I would likely do the same if it was dark. I would make dark troops and spells and delete them
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  7. #7
    Warriors are OP MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nope. 30 degrees C. Summer it is.
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Yes, but I would likely do the same if it was dark. I would make dark troops and spells and delete them
    Now, yeah. It’s been a long time so I don’t really recall, but can TH7 make dark troops?

    Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

  8. #8
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Now, yeah. It’s been a long time so I don’t really recall, but can TH7 make dark troops?
    Good point my mini is a th8
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:32 AM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  9. #9
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    5,289
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Now, yeah. It’s been a long time so I don’t really recall, but can TH7 make dark troops?
    Minions & Hogs are available at TH7.

    Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  10. #10
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Lots of players have the issue of being unable to accept any of the resources simply because we're maxed and as such over capacity on all resources.

    With roughly a week left in the season maybe it's time to consider upgrading to TH8 before the end of the season so you can at least use the DE on your new Queen.
    So he should skip straight to th9 your saying?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •