Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The suitable league to find immense loot for a new th12.

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Glass house and stones when it comes to writing

How much is a wall uncle then?
    Twice the price of a wall nephew

Haha you quoted me just before I corrected it, I see.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I'm guessing you've misplaced the decimals/thousands comma in your post, OP... Sheesh, paying 32M gold/lix for one wall ... my storages don't reach that far
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Umm... 32,00,000 means 32 millions? Since when? Doesnt 32,000,000 means 32 millions? I guess someone needs to do thier maths hw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Ummm 32,00,000 isnít a proper way of writing a number and if you meant to say 32 million where you said it then I donít know what game youíre playing but 1 wall piece most certainly doesnít cost 32 mil.

You probably meant to say that each white wall costs 3,200,000 (or 3.2 mil) with the reduction but you didnít.
    Dunno looks like OP might be correct from his language.

Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Low masters.
    🎚️234 🏆6074 ⭐1718 ⚫36m 🏦934m 🔥17.7k 🦅6.2k

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post

Yes. Thank you sir. Im from Bangladesh and the way I right it is what I learned generally. I study under cambridge curricullam and have seen my way of numerical expression as I grew up. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    As for which league you should farm in, well thatís up to you and youíre playstyle. Iím sure pretty much any league is farmable and survivable but the question is also how you want to play etc.

Some people swear by the lower leagues of crystal and master and others hang in champions.
    Theres also large groups hanging out in legends and Titan ranges and progressing is possible at every level.

Personally Iíve been sitting in Titans 2 for years now and itís my preferred spot.

Whichever league you pick has itís advantages and disadvantages and require somewhat different play styles.
    Fair enough. I geuss every league has its own speciality. Lets see whats in store for me than.
    Thanks for your reply. 🖖
    Last edited by HappySamuraiSama01; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:33 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Well this is an English forum after all and in that you don’t see me saying 3.200.000 or 3,2 mil as that’s the way it’s written in my language so the confusion is certainly understandable.
    Those silly English

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Fair enough. I geuss every league has its own speciality. Lets see whats in store for me than.
    Thanks for your reply. 
    True and my language has its own as well as you see can above.
    Anyways back to the topic. The best way to figure out which league suits you best is to try them out and experience it for a while.

Generally speaking in lower leagues you need to play in sessions more, stay online use fast building and cheap armies and be efficient about spending. In higher leagues you generally can raid at a lower pace and attacking with stronger armies is generally worth it.
    I also liked to make use of events to reduce army costs sometimes. For example in Titan 2 you have a 3 hour village guard and that easily lets you get a couple of raids in without having to sit online or risk of defense.

It all depends also on how you like to play. I like to hit with stronger armies and I like to mix it up and change it up.
    Its all just preference really.

Funny story a TH12 clanmate of mine was dragged out of the low champs leagues kicking and screaming on a clan push. He made it well into legend. We ended that push a while ago already and now he settled comfy in Titan 2 as well. He finally saw and experienced what we all did who’d been there for ages.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:55 PM. Reason: Cant type tonight either

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I always had good luck in titans 3-titans 2

It depends on what I want really, just before clan games or new season pass missions, I tend to gob my way into a lower league champs II, down to Crystal. Netting a huge profit while coming across easier bases for the quick rewards.

It also depends on how much time you have- I have a Number of wins too high to be proud of.. So I prefer to be in leagues where I can attack often and easily. The less time you have, the higher you will want to be. To offset the amount of wins with a better league bonus as you can have stronger, slower armies to create.

It also depends on whether or not you want to practice attacks. The bases may not be the same as war bases, but it can give you some idea on different attack ideas.

Only legend league

My second is in Titan right now and it’s a fairly new th12, not got enough builders for my likening right now
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile