Thread: Base editor

New Bloke/Chick

Base editor

Would be a really awesome feature to have a swap button in base editor. A lot of us build all war bases vs home and war, and the ability to swap them would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by cdemot02 View Post
    Would be a really awesome feature to have a swap button in base editor. A lot of us build all war bases vs home and war, and the ability to swap them would be helpful.
    I would take it a step farther and just do away with the “home” and “war” design slots. Give us 6 slots to pick from without that limitation please.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I would take it a step farther and just do away with the “home” and “war” design slots. Give us 6 slots to pick from without that limitation please.
    Would second that. 6 slots and two options. Home-/warbase.

While this is what I would personally love to see with the addition of the paid slots on the War tab I'd doubt we'll see this occur.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    The obstacles in the home village prevent that from being a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    The obstacles in the home village prevent that from being a possibility.
    If an obstacle is in the way of a current home village you have to remove it/get rid of it anyway to make it active so I would envision it working similarly.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

New Bloke/Chick
    Won't happen because a lot of people paid for the slots. That's why I thought being able to swap your bases would be a good idea.