Thread: Clan Games for TH12 or Titan/Legend leagues

Clan Games for TH12 or Titan/Legend leagues

Hi,

I think clan games should be set for specific THs or League. For a player in legend league, it's almost impossible to complete tasks within the hour, so basically, we're relegated to BB tasks. So far, those who have gathered all 4,000 points, are those with TH10 and lower and/or on lower Titan/upper champion leagues or below. So, at these point, clan games seem not to be viable for higher league/TH12 players.

Sometimes it's better to take the longer challenges so you don't have to worry about running out of time if it takes a while to find a base to raid.

Its possible to collect max points in higher leagues within the Clan Games duration.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Sometimes it's better to take the longer challenges so you don't have to worry about running out of time if it takes a while to find a base to raid.

Its possible to collect max points in higher leagues within the Clan Games duration.
    I kind of agree with you, but dividing the clan games into two parts sounds interesting....

But how about this, the clan games remain as it is but the challenges are split into two categorise; 1. Regular challenges
    2. Elite challenges

Elite challenges would would be harder and given more time to complete. And the points received after completing the challenge would be double that of a similar challenge in the regular challenges.

Just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman24 View Post
    Hi,

I think clan games should be set for specific THs or League. For a player in legend league, it's almost impossible to complete tasks within the hour, so basically, we're relegated to BB tasks. So far, those who have gathered all 4,000 points, are those with TH10 and lower and/or on lower Titan/upper champion leagues or below. So, at these point, clan games seem not to be viable for higher league/TH12 players.
    This is why it's a Clan event where not every task is going to be geared towards every player.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    I would strongly disagree that you are relegated to only doing BB challenges. The only challenges unavailable to Legends players are the one hour ones in the MV, that usually leaves what? At least 8 other challenges to participate in?? Come on, talk about exaggeration. I just looked at my own board and there is only one challenge on it that could not be completed by a legends league player out of 12. Just because you can't finish your 4000 points on day one doesn't mean there aren't challenges that legends can do.