Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I just can't seem to find dead bases anymore with my th12

Fresh Spawn

I just can't seem to find dead bases anymore with my th12

I have recently upgraded from th11 to th12. When i was th11 there were loads of dead bases (those with up to 1 mil elixir and gold).
    But after upgrading i cant find them anymore at all.

I've done well over 200 searches (in crystal and masters) and i haven't found a single dead base, while with my th10 account i still find them every few skips.

Is this issue townhall related or am i just very unlucky with this account?

There is an easy solution to this problem, attack live bases.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

You're just not having any luck at the moment.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    There is an easy solution to this problem, attack live bases.
    Well, i could yeah. But it is very slow , because for example E-Drags take a lot longer to train compared to Barch and live bases mostly dont have that much loot.
    Last edited by CedrikH; May 24th, 2019 at 03:02 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    You're just not having any luck at the moment.
    Thanks , it just seems so weird, given how many i find with other townhall levels.

They're out there, but with clan games going on, they're get scooped up quickly by the larger pool of people attacking. Maybe drop a bit towards crystal/low master, ride out the week, and you'll see more, though not as many as you saw at TH11.

New Bloke/Chick
    I have had this same exact problem! I'm also a new 12 and I can click next 50+ times and can't find a base worth attacking. Dead or not.

I'm facing the same thing too. I see them here and there in Crystal but they aren't nearly as plentiful from when I was TH11. Maybe I'm not hitting next enough? I dunno, but right now Masters is treating me nicely with the good league bonus, so I'm faring well regardless.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

There are "dead 12s", but I believe the only thing you are mainly experiencing is probabilities. Now that you are a 12, the system wants to match you to another 12. I believe that the ratio of live bases to dead bases that are 12s is likely less than the ratio of dead 10s and 11s ...

a) Someone quit the game 18 months ago, their base is inactive. They would not be a 12! As people drop out adding to the supply of "deads", their base is stagnated at that level forever. TH 12 has simply not been around as long as TH11s and 10s.
    b) With magic items, Gold Pass, Medals, etc., there are more people getting to TH 12 everyday. That is, they are by definition, active players. Of course their base is not dead.

So one should reasonably expect that the ratio of live to dead to always be "thinnest at the top", which at this time, is TH 12.
    Last edited by rowman; May 24th, 2019 at 03:15 PM.

Millennial Club
    Just found one in Legends (it was in Titans but showed up for me). 1.1M/1.2M/9284, it was rather nice for my wall upgrade fund. There was a little DE left in one of the inferno towers but I drained it for you.