Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I just can't seem to find dead bases anymore with my th12

Dead bases are a lot harder to come by these days. The user literally has to log on. That’s it.

Millennial Club
    i hav no problem whatsoever finding deadbases as a near maxed th12.

in peak times they are plenty, but i cannot always wait for peak times so sometimes i settle raiding in normal times which means more nexts for dead bases but you will find them. the only difference is in peak times you will fill gold storage in 2-3 hrs while in normal times its 3-4 hrs. without boost of course.

the key is, in lower leagues(crystal/masters)you can raid, not only dead bases but weak bases also. i mean why would you skip an active base with 400k each loot with th9/th10 defenses? with a 10 min army, you can loot big in lower leagues. "loot per hr" scale favors crystal/masters even if you are th12.

I had the same issue with an account I rushed to 12 for siege donation. Compared to th10 and th11, no dead bases at all, at least at the time of day when I can play.

Since I always got 3*'d anyay, I decided to push trophies: I upgraded edrags, balloons, rage and freezes, and now I'm a rushed 12 in Titans I.

I always get three starred for 400-500k+, but at least I get the league bonus, the star bonus, and 16h shield and 4h guards.

It's really easier for a 12 to "farm" in Titans. Actually, it felt like there were more max 12's in crystal than in higher leagues.
    Last edited by eitiel; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:22 AM.

Personally I think you are just unlucky. I am Farming with miners between 2500-2700 with my tactically rushed 12 and I find enough dead bases to feed it. I usually hit 11s. And I haven't seen much 12 bases maybe 1 dead 12 per day. But they don't have 1+ million elixir and gold separately but have 1+million combined. I suggest you to wait for a period of time. As same happened with me when I moved to 12.

Regards ,
    Ash
    Last edited by ASNegi; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:35 AM.

Cheap troops,still work - I love using mass gobs and earthquakes and GW ability through TH... lower level th have more dead bases as there are more people who left the game, while th12 probably has a higher % of active players. The best way to farm is to adapt, and move trophies to find a sweet spot ; for th12 I loved Master II / III

My dead 12 climbed from silver3 to crystal 3 on defenses. Tracking over a month to see where it settles. Hoping to find where the dead 12s go.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    My dead 12 climbed from silver3 to crystal 3 on defenses. Tracking over a month to see where it settles. Hoping to find where the dead 12s go.
    Why have I never thought of this? It’s pure genius! Where’d you come up with this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Whenever youíre the highest TH in the game things slow down dramatically.
    TH10s now have it super easy with loots but when I was TH10 ages ago it was very similar to your TH12 experience now because at the time it was the highest TH.

When TH11 was released it was the same thing so I started camping out in Titan 2and havenít left since. Sure it isnít quite as fast but you also donít need as many raids. Between good loots to be found on live bases and bonus which adds up the long build times cause you not to need that many raids in a day.
    As I was about to type something similar I went through posts to find this one. Whenever you get to higher TH level you will see less dead bases. Been through this from TH9 and up. As I started playing yesterday again with a TH11 I see more dead bases than when I left which is probably due to the percentage of TH11s got higher during last year and this year. This is how I would counter it as well, go to higher leagues & get loot with attacks on live bases

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Why have I never thought of this? It’s pure genius! Where’d you come up with this idea?
    game economy fascinates me. You posted an interesting thread a while back about where all the resources in the game come from. One thing that has always puzzled me is, where do dead bases go and why do they end up there. You would think dead bases would lose trophies, but actually at some point they hit a floating zone (where dead bases gain trophies from pickers but lose trophies from pushers) It will be interesting to see where it ends up settling. It wont climb trophies like this forever. The movie twister popped into my head when I got the idea, watching all those little cans fly away and tracking them lol.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    game economy fascinates me. You posted an interesting thread a while back about where all the resources in the game come from. One thing that has always puzzled me is, where do dead bases go and why do they end up there. You would think dead bases would lose trophies, but actually at some point they hit a floating zone (where dead bases gain trophies from pickers but lose trophies from pushers) It will be interesting to see where it ends up settling. It wont climb trophies like this forever. The movie twister popped into my head when I got the idea, watching all those little cans fly away and tracking them lol.
    They never settle, at some point after dead base was dead long enough it goes to the end of search queue and people just don't find it anymore, regardless of its trophies.

If it wasn't like that majority of the bases you would find at this point (6 years after game release) were dead bases.
    This keeps game alive (maintain live bases vs dead bases threshold) and keeps economy going.
    Last edited by BlackDragonD; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:19 AM. Reason: typo
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us