Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I just can't seem to find dead bases anymore with my th12

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    For months I've been looting dead bases with my TH12 in the 2000-3000 cup range. Loot hasn't been easier for me. 400k-600k of gold & elixir in pumps around the perimeter is all I need. Drop a couple giants, followed by 3 goblins per pump. I'm in & out in under a minute. It's been extremely rare that I have to next more than 50 times to find one of these bases. However, I've found that certain times of day/night have less dead bases, probably because more players are active at those times.

My only guess for your issue is that you're only active at the same time as the rest of the world, or you're holding out for 1M bases while passing the 400k-600k bases.
    I used to pass 400k bases , now i tend to take them because even 600k are really rare.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by CedrikH View Post
    live bases mostly dont have that much loot.
    Not in the leagues you hang out in. Not a problem in Titan league, and i still get the occasional "dead" base that with the bonus puts me at 1.2ish million.

Millennial Club
    I sure could use to find dead bases....I cant' find any with my TH9, TH12 (new), or TH12....no matter where I am located.

All the th12 bases r very active comparing with any other th. So u r not able to get a dead base of th12

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CedrikH View Post
    I have recently upgraded from th11 to th12. When i was th11 there were loads of dead bases (those with up to 1 mil elixir and gold).
    But after upgrading i cant find them anymore at all.

I've done well over 200 searches (in crystal and masters) and i haven't found a single dead base, while with my th10 account i still find them every few skips.

Is this issue townhall related or am i just very unlucky with this account?
    Itís time for you to put on your big boy pants and try to attack for real, I guess :-)

/Affront

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Itís time for you to put on your big boy pants and try to attack for real, I guess :-)

/Affront
    Not exactly the advice OP was asking for, but I agree.

OP, there are plenty of rushed/weak bases in Crystal & plenty more there (& elsewhere) where the collectors are accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post

OP, there are plenty of rushed/weak bases in Crystal & plenty more there (& elsewhere) where the collectors are accessible.
    Agree on the rushed. Just not the dead ones I was used to as an 11. And it's hard to stay that low as a 12. Every morning I would come back to a ton of trophies dropped on me, Champs is much more fun and loot isn't a problem at all. Spending it sometimes....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Hopefully you didn't rush to TH12 and your TH11 base was properly upgraded. Otherwise you're going to need to take advantage of the gold pass and grind at active bases.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post

True.

Iíve farmed my share of dead bases, I admit.

At the beginning of th12, with everybody else farming at the start of th12 as well, I found it very hard to live off of the dead in crystal. I decided to move up in the world and these big boy pants are pretty comfy.. been in Legend most of my th12 existence .. maxed out and doing fine.

/Affront

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Agree on the rushed. Just not the dead ones I was used to as an 11. And it's hard to stay that low as a 12. Every morning I would come back to a ton of trophies dropped on me, Champs is much more fun and loot isn't a problem at all. Spending it sometimes....
    My favourite spot is to hover just above Crystal, 2550 in Masters 3. I can easily find myself pushed up to 3k overnight though. There's invariably a juicy target, or 3, to hinder trophy dropping, but half an hour or so usually gets me there.