Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: All You Need Is War Glitch - Very Smurfy

All You Need Is War Glitch - Very Smurfy

So last night I started to All You Need Is War clan game which awards 600 points if you get a total of 3 stars in war. This afternoon when I attacked in war, I did two attacks, both of which I got 2 stars. After doing both attacks, the progress bar on the challenge did not fill up at all and after waiting for about 5 hours since the war ended, I have had no choice but to cancel the challenge because the game did not award the progress and points which I earned. This is honestly smurfy and really needs to be fixed, because I’ve now wasted about a day holding that challenge only to be rewarded with nothing. Makes me question why I ever purchased the Gold Passes if I’m going to be met with ridiculous bugs like this.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:17 PM.
    Let me know when SUPERCELL fixes all the bugs in Clash of Clans that haven't been sorted in years.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Were both attacks against targets that hadn't already been 2-starred or 3-starred? I know only new stars count. Also, let's keep the swearing off the forum, please.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by aaa5f View Post
    So last night I started to All You Need Is War clan game which awards 600 points if you get a total of 3 stars in war. This afternoon when I attacked in war, I did two attacks, both of which I got 2 stars. After doing both attacks, the progress bar on the challenge did not fill up at all and after waiting for about 5 hours since the war ended, I have had no choice but to cancel the challenge because the game did not award the progress and points which I earned. This is honestly smurfy and really needs to be fixed, because Ive now wasted about a day holding that challenge only to be rewarded with nothing. Makes me question why I ever purchased the Gold Passes if Im going to be met with ridiculous bugs like this.
    Three Stars In A Battle. Not an error 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Were both attacks against targets that hadn't already been 2-starred or 3-starred? I know only new stars count. Also, let's keep the swearing off the forum, please.

Both attacks were not starred at all by other players. Only I earned stars on those bases and I have the war log active to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyThief View Post
    Three Stars In A Battle. Not an error 😂
    Clearly you have never read the challenge because its a combined total of 3 stars, not 3 stars in one battle. Ive done the exact same challenge in previous Clan Games without this issue.

Points never showed up at all during Clan Games and haven't appeared in My Achievements. There goes my respect for SUPERCELL. Can't make a working game after 6 years.
    Let me know when SUPERCELL fixes all the bugs in Clash of Clans that haven't been sorted in years.

i got it working in clan games with 1 3 star attack. practice your attacks?