Thread: SUPERCELL id

SUPERCELL id

How to get code 12 digit for unlocked id from SUPERCELL id

there is no 12digit code so no way to get it.

If your account is locked and SC has told you they will send a code, it will be sent to the email associated with the account. If that isn't arriving, your only recourse is to go to in game support again. Nobody here on the forums can help.

The 'regular' code for SCID is 6 digits long and also will be sent to that email address.
    IF you have entered an email address belonging to someone else with your account when linking your village to SC ID, you have been scammed and the owner of that email address now has full control over your village. It's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If your account is locked and SC has told you they will send a code, it will be sent to the email associated with the account. If that isn't arriving, your only recourse is to go to in game support again. Nobody here on the forums can help.

The 'regular' code for SCID is 6 digits long and also will be sent to that email address.
    IF you have entered an email address belonging to someone else with your account when linking your village to SC ID, you have been scammed and the owner of that email address now has full control over your village. It's gone.
    I don't know why SC locked my account...i was go help and support but very late respon