Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Dairy News: A New Place (Update Information)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day Dairy News: A New Place (Update Information)

Howdy Friends and Neighbors!

Tune in to the latest Dairy News video where Hay Day’s game designer, Camilla, will share some new exciting information about the upcoming update!

New episodes of Dairy News will be posted as often as possible. Keeping you up to date with the latest in Hay Day!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

This looks intriguing!

Nick - Camilla didn’t mention if you folks are still on schedule for a mid year update? Is that still the goal? I mean, it’s June next week

Sounds like those extra land expansion things I have been saving will not be needed.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Fascinating news about three new currencies in next update. In the past, I read feedback from high level players that they have millions of coins and hundreds of vouchers so accessing new content isn't a challenge for them.

Now everyone must be active to earn new currencies and unlock new content.

BTW, I'm nicknaming them the cough drop currencies.

---
    Lynn
    May 24, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 24th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Thanks Camilla and Nicke and the team for the news.

That's one GIANT chicken being throw there. I wonder how big is the egg .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Thanks for the news! I’m really looking forward to the update. My guess is that we’ll be able to earn the new currency by selling things in the “new place” (maybe in one of the buildings shown)—and then we can use that currency to buy things (maybe in a different building). I’m very curious about what we’ll be able to buy—and I hope it’s truly stress-free and non-competitive as previously stated, so that we aren’t competing with other buyers the way we do in the DD.

I’m also curious about how this will be a cooperative effort, as previously stated. I wonder if different farmers will be able to pool their currency to buy something that each of them would then get. For example, there might be an expensive item that 10 people want, and if each of them pays 10% of the price, then everyone gets one. That would be fun

Could it be a Farmers Market?
    Last edited by PokerPrimrose; May 25th, 2019 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrimrose View Post
    Could it be a Farmers Market?
    A Farmer's Market where you can go and safely trade anything for anything and you get to decide if you want to make each trade. No outside apps needed, nobody will raid your stand, everything will be fair and above board, and bots will not be allowed. And everybody will live happily ever after.

Fresh Spawn
    even hayday can make us travel with trucks. the sims 4 when����

What's the other railroad tracks for?

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    A Farmer's Market where you can go and safely trade anything for anything and you get to decide if you want to make each trade. No outside apps needed, nobody will raid your stand, everything will be fair and above board, and bots will not be allowed. And everybody will live happily ever after.
    That would be sweet! I wonder if a building has to do with purchasing train tickets to visit other's villages. I say this because to there are two railroad tracks and only one is used. Also there's a spot across from beach that is opening up and maybe a building is going there for interactive use.
    Just a thought
    Last edited by junilouniper; May 27th, 2019 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Additional comment