Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Dairy News: A New Place (Update Information)

I would love to see a booth where we could sell or trade our extra items (that are usually be not for sale) to our neighbors other farmers. That would be ideal to say the least.
    I see that the land across from the ship and the land across from the beach are available to build on soon. I too have been saving land expansion tools for such an expansion. Or even more fishing spots.
    Since the truck delivers the direction of the river and returns by Maggie, maybe it'll cross over the river into the new expansion. We will be able to see the places we deliver to ( ie church, kindergarten, pub, etc) and sell our excess item not normally available for shop sale.
    Maybe the area across from beach in the village is for a ticket booth to buy railroad tickets to others villages. The second set of railroad tracks isn't being used so it's a thought.
    It looks like they're opening more fishing holes so maybe a building will be be put in the fishing holes to allow others to fish in our spots. Again, just an idea.
    Though I still have land to expand across from Maggie, I don't forsee getting enough permits to make clearing that land possible in the next year.
    So, I'm looking forward to any new updates that will continue to make the game more interesting and fun and clear out my barn a little bit.

Keep up the good work Super Cell
    Last edited by junilouniper; May 27th, 2019 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Howdy Friends and Neighbors!

Tune in to the latest Dairy News video where Hay Day’s game designer, Camilla, will share some new exciting information about the upcoming update!

New episodes of Dairy News will be posted as often as possible. Keeping you up to date with the latest in Hay Day!

Cheers,

Nick
    It's time to put the animals in their summer wear so I'm sure the update is very near. Hopefully before July. We're all anticipating this update and are impatiently waiting

[QUOTE=milomilomilo;12206594]Sounds like those extra land expansion things I have been saving will not be needed.[/Qwr still need them for the land across from Maggie. Unless of course you've obtained all the necessary permits that are almost impossible to get. If so, tell me how to find them . Also I'm sure to their opening up more fishing spots we can use them for. Sit tight just a little longer

Two weeks past need some more information

Centennial Club
    Technically speaking, the middle of the year is July 2. Since updates are always on Mondays, July 1 is the closest possible day to the middle of the year. Practically, I would expect it somewhere in the June-July timeframe.
    Last edited by MyOrganicFarm1903; June 10th, 2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Fix typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    Technically speaking, the middle of the year is July 2. Since updates are always on Mondays, July 1 is the closest possible day to the middle of the year. Practically, I would expect it somewhere in the June-July timeframe.
    They said “The middle of June”