Thread: Cannot do clan games

Cannot do clan games

Hey its xikes here from India, I am facing a bug which is i can't do clangames don't know why when i press on an event,it doesn't start the event so I am unable to finish clan games because of that ...Please help
    Thanks!

leave and join your clan to fix this issue.

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm going to click on an event of the games and mo says: "TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS CLAN PARTICIPATED IN THE CLAN GAMES" .. ok I left my clan and entered another, but I can't play because I was present in the another clan .. I think it's a bug. In my clan I am not the only one that has happened "I think it must be solved as soon as possible since I cannot receive rewards at the end ...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello41 View Post
    Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm going to click on an event of the games and mo says: "TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS CLAN PARTICIPATED IN THE CLAN GAMES" ..
    this is not the same issue. only 50 people can participate. maybe you had hoppers and they jumped into your clan to play cg and than leave.

ok I left my clan and entered another, but I can't play because I was present in the another clan .. I think it's a bug. In my clan I am not the only one that has happened "I think it must be solved as soon as possible since I cannot receive rewards at the end ...
    if you have started a challenge in your clan than you are chained to this clan even if you havent finished this challenge (0 points).

the clan is complete "players" but we participate in the games in 45. I am the only one stuck at 0 points. while the other anxhe having the same problem, then and made them do it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello41 View Post
    the clan is complete "players" but we participate in the games in 45. I am the only one stuck at 0 points. while the other anxhe having the same problem, then and made them do it ..
    the clangames ranking shows the participating players in your clan → participants wh left the clan are not listed. the limit is 50 players.

i guess you started a challenge and havent finished it. now your clan has already 50 participants in clangames and you cant start another one because of the limit. you also cant start in another clan because you are chained to your clan where you started clangames.

please correct me if i am wrong with my guess.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:22 AM.