Thread: What should I do first?

What should I do first?

In t minus 1 day and 6 hours I'll be a fully maxed th10 (just upgraded to th10 November 8th, can't believe I'm already done. Took me 2 1/2 years to fully max th9 on this same account)
    Heroes are 40/40, all building have been upgraded and can't be upgraded anymore at current th lvl and lab will be 100% complete (last spell skeleton to lvl 3 upgrading now it'll be finished in 1d6h).

In 4 days 2 hours my TH will be done and I will officially be a new th11. At this point my storages are completely filled, and treasury is too.

And shortly after becoming a th11 May season challenges will end and I'll receive 25 mil in gold and elixir plus 250k in DE.

What is the first thing I should do as a brand new th11 for the 1st time?

Upgrade order:
    1. Lab
    2. Clan castle
    3. Storages
    4. Army camps
    5. Barracks
    6. Dark barracks
    7. Heroes
    8. Traps
    9. Defenses

Hold off on building the 4th x-bow as well as the eagle artillery especially if you like to war.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 41 | AQ 44 | GW 15 |

Loops I think I made a mistake cause I have already built the 4th xbow and eagle artillery,I am finding it hard to gather loot right now any advice would be really appreciated right now

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Upgrade order:
    1. Lab
    2. Clan castle
    3. Storages
    4. Army camps
    5. Barracks
    6. Dark barracks
    7. Heroes
    8. Traps
    9. Defenses

Hold off on building the 4th x-bow as well as the eagle artillery especially if you like to war.
    Thanks for the advice, I finally reached th11 late last night/ early this morning.

Dropped GW got him to lvl 3 already. The new wall pieces are lvl 8 now. Dropped all the new stuff except for EA. AQ is lvl 41 now. CC is maxed (used a hammer on it). Lab is currently upgrading.

When would be a good time to place the EA? Should I wait until GW has his ability or higher lvl than that?