Thread: Loot Cart

Loot Cart

Ok, so this was a month or so ago, and i realized.

I had quit CoC for about 2 years, then rejoined. However, i had been constantly attacked as I was a dead base. Loot carts give you back an amount of what you lost, so you can image how much I got back... 12 million gold and elixer, 20k dark. This allowed me to quickly upgrade to th 8.

Now im not complaining, but a strategy could be to create an outrageous base with easy loot, and quit for a time being. You'd easily get all of that loot, plus whats in your collectors.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfWayDone View Post
    Ok, so this was a month or so ago, and i realized.

I had quit CoC for about 2 years, then rejoined. However, i had been constantly attacked as I was a dead base. Loot carts give you back an amount of what you lost, so you can image how much I got back... 12 million gold and elixer, 20k dark. This allowed me to quickly upgrade to th 8.

Now im not complaining, but a strategy could be to create an outrageous base with easy loot, and quit for a time being. You'd easily get all of that loot, plus whats in your collectors.

Any ideas?
    12 million gold/elixir and 20k dark is not possible with the loot cart. It caps out at 2 million gold/elixir and 4k dark. Read more on the wiki: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Loot_Cart

BTW I don't understand your post. Are you proposing an idea or just making an observation?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

Are you proposing farming your loot cart which is leftovers from what is raided from your collectors and storages as an effective method to farm resources? Youd be better off just actively collecting your collectors, which is still an excruciatingly slow way to play the game.

Look at it this way, 7 max collectors bring in 823,000 of gold/elixir a day. You can easily make that in just a few raids at th8. So imagine how much more you could farm from10 raids a day than collecting all the loot your collectors had to offer in a day.

The real way to get resources is to raid. Collectors are overrated and mostly just good for the health of the overall economy.

Might have exaggerated a bittt

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Are you proposing farming your loot cart which is leftovers from what is raided from your collectors and storages as an effective method to farm resources? Youd be better off just actively collecting your collectors, which is still an excruciatingly slow way to play the game.

Look at it this way, 7 max collectors bring in 823,000 of gold/elixir a day. You can easily make that in just a few raids at th8. So imagine how much more you could farm from10 raids a day than collecting all the loot your collectors had to offer in a day.

The real way to get resources is to raid. Collectors are overrated and mostly just good for the health of the overall economy.
    Yeah, getting loot is a lot easier if you just be active. You can get loot from war, attacking, and from your collectors! That is a lot of loot coming in for you to use. As you could just loot 2 millions exiler/gold in a day. It is possible to do, but usually takes more time.

Being inactive for so long takes away loot, takes away trophies, and slows down how long it will take for you to upgrade your Town Hall ( since you will be behind with the time limit for upgrades ).