Thread: Platinum tier pass

Platinum tier pass

I suggest SC add a platinum tier pass for like 9.99 which has even bigger season bank upgrades,the skin, free donations and slightly improved boosts so instead of 15,20,25 you would get 30,35,40 as to not be a pay to win advantage

Note:
    You wont get the boosts from the gold tier but you will get the magic items from gold again this is to keep it non pay to win
    Last edited by Kylec345; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:04 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    I suggest SC add a platinum tier pass for like 9.99 which has even bigger season bank upgrades,the skin, free donations and slightly improved boosts so instead of 15,20,25 you would get 30,35,40 as to not be a pay to win advantage

Note:
    You wont get the boosts from the gold tier but you will get the magic items from gold again this is to keep it non pay to win
    Why?? People all ready complain about not being able to use the loot they get from the gold pass now. So why add to that? Im sorry but this would make no sense. Especially since magic items all ready cant be stacked from the season's rewards. Adding more to the all ready more than enough stock pile we get would be overkill imo.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Why?? People all ready complain about not being able to use the loot they get from the gold pass now. So why add to that? Im sorry but this would make no sense. Especially since magic items all ready cant be stacked from the season's rewards. Adding more to the all ready more than enough stock pile we get would be overkill imo.
    Agree with this .

You misunderstood you dont get more magic items you only get buffs to the boosts and that you mention it it wouldnt be a good idea to raise the bank cap

Troll Food
    If you do this people will start asking for a giga premium boost that cost 20 dollars, If supercell did this people would later continue to ask more

Pro Member
    You misunderstood you dont get more magic items you only get buffs to the boosts and that you mention it it wouldnt be a good idea to raise the bank cap
    You are also asking for a bigger season bank. That was the biggest point behind my response. We do not need a bigger bank as I have stated people are already complaining about not being able to use the loot they all ready get. So without extra magic items and if the bank is not raised. How is raising the price more justified JUST for more boosts??

You are also asking for a bigger season bank. That was the biggest point behind my response. We do not need a bigger bank as I have stated people are already complaining about not being able to use the loot they all ready get. So without extra magic items and if the bank is not raised. How is raising the price more justified JUST for more boosts??
    While the fact that people are complaining about having too much loot im sure there are also people who want bigger boosts other than the offered ones and instead of saying the gold needs to be tweaked why not add a 3rd tier

While the fact that people are complaining about having too much loot im sure there are also people who want bigger boosts other than the offered ones and instead of saying the gold needs to be tweaked why not add a 3rd tier
    Because the next one wouls ask for a 4th one, the next for a 5th one, until upgrades and trainingtimes would be instant.
    Ppl are just like that. They always want more/it faster/it cheaper.

Boosts are already making it really speedy. 20% off building-/training-/researchingtimes are huge. Realy, really huge. And you're asking for 40%? I guarantee you, within the next 24h after the introcuction of such a pass, 50% would be asked (because it's a nicer number, yadda yadda, #makeigfasterbaby).

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Because the next one wouls ask for a 4th one, the next for a 5th one, until upgrades and trainingtimes would be instant.
    Ppl are just like that. They always want more/it faster/it cheaper.

Boosts are already making it really speedy. 20% off building-/training-/researchingtimes are huge. Realy, really huge. And you're asking for 40%? I guarantee you, within the next 24h after the introcuction of such a pass, 50% would be asked (because it's a nicer number, yadda yadda, #makeigfasterbaby).
    Yeah you are right on that in hindsight this idea is kinda stupid