Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is this possible

How is this possible

So I just had a war against a level 2 clan. They, like me, had a TH4, and 4 TH3s. However each perso had MAX Balloons in their CCs for attacks. At TH4 you can only have level 2 balloons. Needless to say they creamed us. Not much TH4 and TH3 can do against max balloons. Oh, and I should point out that when I looked up their clan, these 5 players are the only ones in the clan, so no they didn't get balloons donated from other clan members. I didnt think non clan members could donate for war

Could have a visitor stop by or could have joined a request and leave clan.......

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong123 View Post
    So I just had a war against a level 2 clan. They, like me, had a TH4, and 4 TH3s. However each perso had MAX Balloons in their CCs for attacks. At TH4 you can only have level 2 balloons. Needless to say they creamed us. Not much TH4 and TH3 can do against max balloons. Oh, and I should point out that when I looked up their clan, these 5 players are the only ones in the clan, so no they didn't get balloons donated from other clan members. I didnt think non clan members could donate for war
    do you know that attacking cc is different from defense cc in war?
    - for attack you use your normal cc and request normal
    - for defense only war participants can donate on war map

or do you mean others shouldnt be able to donate for war attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    do you know that attacking cc is different from defense cc in war?
    - for attack you use your normal cc and request normal
    - for defense only war participants can donate on war map

or do you mean others shouldnt be able to donate for war attacks?
    They stated these 5 accounts were the only ones in the clan - so nobody around to donate anything max

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Could have a visitor stop by or could have joined a request and leave clan.......
    But that's not possible in this scenario because all the members of that clan in war are no higher than TH4, and you can't donate to defensive CCs if you're not in war. This is a puzzling situation
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:39 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    But that's not possible in this scenario because all the members of that clan in war are no higher than TH4, and you can't donate to defensive CCs if you're not in war. This is a puzzling situation
    Op says for attacks. So quite possible by visiting another clan or having a flyby donator.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    They stated these 5 accounts were the only ones in the clan - so nobody around to donate anything max
    see what piper posted and take a look at op post.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Op says for attacks. So quite possible by visiting another clan or having a flyby donator.
    had MAX Balloons in their CCs for ATTACKS.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:52 PM.

There is no rule that says you can only have level 2 balloons in your cc when you are attacking as a th4. Someone donated max balloons to them and they used them when attacking you. The fact that you looked up the clan and at that moment in time there were no other players in the clan doesn't mean much. A player with max balloons could very easily have gone to their clan and donated because there is no rule that stops that from happening. A person not in their war can't donate to their DEFENSIVE cc's, but on offense they can get what they can get. They might have gone on global and asked for balloons, they might have another clan to get troops from, etc. I suggest your clan try to also get max troops in your cc for when you attack in your next war. They aren't hard to find and it will help you. Also, this will not be a problem in a very short time since you will quickly be th6 or th7. The first few halls are very easy to get through quickly.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:57 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Or one of them have a different account that joined and donated maxed loons .

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I used to take my TH12 to my TH5's level 1 clan to donate max loons for farming. After donation, I would pop back to main clan.

My mini destroyed TH6s for 3 stars with those CC loons. I leveled up quickly.

It's not hard at all to pop in donate and pop out.
    Last edited by move4ward; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.