Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone else not buying the gold pass next month!

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    They earn money to keep developing the game. Those monsters!
    you obviously have no idea how much money they make per day do you? Real bad when a company neglects their endgame players because it’s not in their best financial interest

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    How do we know the GW isn't getting a skin in June.

Pretty sure Darian said this would be the case a month or so back.. or has this changed?

And if so.. what are we getting?
    See my post above (that was a day ago from Darian).
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:34 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Oh Iím getting it...

Quote Originally Posted by RobBadGuy View Post
    you obviously have no idea how much money they make per day do you? Real bad when a company neglects their endgame players because it’s not in their best financial interest
    A world championship is not enough endgame content? What are you expecting

Given that I'm now where near maxed yet (soon to be th11) I will still be getting the pass.

I'm not buying the Gold Pass at all. At least for the foreseeable future. The Skins are sort of ridiculous IMO. It's not like you see the Heroes very well in the 1st place. At least not enough for adding a skin to add lots of pleasure. Yes, you can tell it's there. But you can' see it really well. Arguments can be made for the other benefits, but they mostly mean you'll have to farm more to keep up. And that's fine if you can keep up with the farming. But the skins are mostly silly.

Iím happy to pay the five bucks for the 1 gem donations alone.

As a fully maxed th12, ill get the gold pass since i donate a lot to my clan and 1 gem donation is saving me a lot of gems. Also ill full my vault again, perhaps i manage do keep the 37m until they release the 50 walls 13 remaining, this will faster things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy43 View Post
    I'm not buying the Gold Pass at all. At least for the foreseeable future. The Skins are sort of ridiculous IMO. It's not like you see the Heroes very well in the 1st place. At least not enough for adding a skin to add lots of pleasure. Yes, you can tell it's there. But you can' see it really well. Arguments can be made for the other benefits, but they mostly mean you'll have to farm more to keep up. And that's fine if you can keep up with the farming. But the skins are mostly silly.
    Of course they are. You should read the thread about the queen being a bunny. But you may be stuck with an image of the queen followed by men with coconuts for the rest of your playing time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

It depends on whether update will drop next month or not. Really don’t care about the skins
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.