Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone else not buying the gold pass next month!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone else not buying the gold pass next month!

After news that the warden will not get his skin in June, as a completely maxed th12 there is no point getting this pass in June!

only thing I have left is the defence achievement, would be interesting to see who else is in the same position.

currently warring back to back with my awesome clan, and just donating everything I have got to help my fellow clannies.

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post
    After news that the warden will not get his skin in June, as a completely maxed th12 there is no point getting this pass in June!

only thing I have left is the defence achievement, would be interesting to see who else is in the same position.

currently warring back to back with my awesome clan, and just donating everything I have got to help my fellow clannies.
    The point would be to get about 460 gems, a shovel of obstacles, one gem donations, faster training times and another hero skin, whether it is the warden or not. It is a decent deal, but of course not as valuable as it is to those still upgrading things.

Additionally, there is a good chance the new update drops in June. If yes, there will be more reason for a max th12 to get the gold pass in June than there was in May.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The point would be to get about 460 gems, a shovel of obstacles, one gem donations, faster training times and another hero skin, whether it is the warden or not. It is a decent deal, but of course not as valuable as it is to those still upgrading.
    You had me at 460 gems and a shovel......

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    You had me at shovel
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post

add in 1 gem donations and its a no brainer.. I am Maxed in mt BH and have 30 walls left in the main village.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    the point would be to get about 460 gems, a shovel of obstacles, one gem donations, faster training times and another hero skin, whether it is the warden or not. It is a decent deal, but of course not as valuable as it is to those still upgrading things.

additionally, there is a good chance the new update drops in june. If yes, there will be more reason for a max th12 to get the gold pass in june than there was in may.
    this!!!..............

Before buy gems, now buy gems and pass. Excellent deal. Don't care about skin. Best what I need it's asap training time reduce 15%

Edit : and where can find this news?
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 23rd, 2019 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post

Where did you hear the Warden was getting a skin in June? Isn't he still 2.5D? Won't he need to be 3D to get a skin?

Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    Where did you hear the Warden was getting a skin in June? Isn't he still 2.5D? Won't he need to be 3D to get a skin?
    He said the warden will not get his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    One of the biggest problems with doing a Warden skin is that not everyone has access to TH11. The number of players who have a BK or AQ far outnumber the population of TH11's. So releasing a Warden skin would only benefit a small percentage of players. With that said, we do plan on releasing skins for the Warden at some point, however, given that his 3D model is just being finished it might be another month or two before we release a new Warden skin.

But I can say this...next month's skin is wicked looking.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I got the first gold pass with my max th12, and the second with my new th12. So if the third season gives another BK skin, I will gladly get it on my new th12, as that's the account that I can benefit from the lower prices and shorter upgrade times, anyway.
    Last edited by Himewad; May 23rd, 2019 at 08:31 PM.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////