Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends chat

Friends chat

Hi,
    How about a 'Friends Chat' in CoC. Just think, making friends is kinda useless as it does only 2 things, scout they are online or not or are attacking and send them join request to your clan(if you are above the 'member' post in your clan).
    Actually, I find it difficult as you make friends & chatting is the basic necessity of friendship. How can 2 be called friends if they are not able to chat & discuss with each other. One way is to 1st invite them to your clan & then have your chats & gossips.
    This seems to me the indication for the necessity of a 3rd chat tab, the 'FRIEND'S CHAT' after the Global & Clan Chats. How's the notion? And, can this be implemented in any of Clash's future updates.
    THANK U!

Centennial Club
    i have had many “single serving friends” in global over the years. would be nice if i could chat with them without jumping over to each of their clans every time.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSalmon View Post
    i have had many “single serving friends” in global over the years. would be nice if i could chat withh
    them without jumping over to each of their clans every time.
    Thnx for replying Salmon!
    I would also love to have such a chat feature in the game.

Actually I think this would be a good idea so I wonít have to leave my clan, lose all my donations, and wait until my friend gets online to actually talk to him, then join back my clan and wait for them to accept me back

Всем привет, давно об этом думал и писал ни раз.. но меня игнорируют) идея очень хорошая, да и многие оценят это..

If you want to keep in touch with people there are always outside platforms like discord or skype to use. This feature can also be susceptible to abuse and well it can be safe to say many of us would not like "omg my friends are spamming me how 2 block" threads popping up soon.
    Every level higher than you will always look cool and all, but once you actually get there you would've worked for it and slowly climbed the ladder enough to feel like its not a big achievement.

Also im pretty sure SC has said they dont want a 3rd chat?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfWayDone View Post
    Also im pretty sure SC has said they dont want a 3rd chat?
    Sorry im wrong, just reviewed the ruled out ideas.

But i do agree with people above, theres no reason to have this feature. Find a communication outside coc.

You know if this was installed that people who abuse this so much. I can see weirdos sending inappropriate messages to girl-gamertags. God help us all

This will be great idea bt this may not be implimented by sc

I think it'd be a good idea, yes, there's the possibility of receiving weird messages but it'd depend of who I accept as friend, on the other hand it'd be great having communication with my other friends outside of my clan.