Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another device is connected...

Another device is connected...

Yeah. I've never shared my account. Most likely someone found my lost iPad. I doubt anyone cares about some guy's game account.

But, I was trying to figure out when I made my first transaction back in....the first couple of years the game came out. So, figured this is easy. I'll check my Google play account. Except, I've had a frick ton of these Google play accounts that I've used. None of my known Google play accounts have transactions before 2016.

So, ok. Where did I open my account? That would have been in Idaho or Whyoming when I was on the road.....

I figure if my account ever gets locked, I'll be done with the game. I'll just move on to a new game.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    You should probably have used Find my iPhone to wipe your old iPad as soon as you lost it. It's probably not too late now either.

However, I'm not sure how anyone here is going to be able to tell you about your Google account or how a Google account pertains to a lost iPad.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    But, I was trying to figure out when I made my first transaction back in....the first couple of years the game came out. So, figured this is easy. I'll check my Google play account. Except, I've had a frick ton of these Google play accounts that I've used. None of my known Google play accounts have transactions before 2016.
    So, ok. Where did I open my account? That would have been in Idaho or Whyoming when I was on the road.....
    reads like you contacted the ingame support - did you?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    However, I'm not sure how anyone here is going to be able to tell you about your Google account or how a Google account pertains to a lost iPad.
    maybe he switched from android to ios.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    maybe he switched from android to ios.
    Obviously. How does that help you to know which Google account he used? And if the lost iPad is the issue, how does the original Google account help him to wipe down his lost iPad?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Obviously. How does that help you to know which Google account he used? And if the lost iPad is the issue, how does the original Google account help him to wipe down his lost iPad?
    it doesnt - but he maybe started account recovery. that is why i asked if he contacted the support. they surely want to know inapp purchases.