Thread: Game screen's dimensions

Game screen's dimensions

Hello,
    So, the game is progressing day-by-day & new features, buttons, troops, spells & "new buildings are being added slowly & steadily eith the new updates. So, I think that in this way the game might come to an end. I don't mean by lack of ideas, but I mean by lack of space. If the no. of tiles is not increased and new building & defences keep on coming, though it might take 3 to 4 years with consistant & un-gapped updates to introduce buildings to completely fill up the entire land with building, but it will very soon decrease the varity of bases, especially war bases, which are very spreaded like melted cheese, and even if we stop making large spread bases, the game will still disbalance 'cause of edrags chain lightening 'cause the only way to tackle chain lightening is by making vast spread bases with 1 and 2 tiles gap.
    Such an end is like a nightmare to me. So, I think soon we need to give more tiles to the game, but still this might create problem to players who play on phones as they need to zoom alot. IDK if my worries regarding this topic are right or not. Please rectify me if I'm thinking in a wrong direction & do also ponder on the number of tiles SC & the impact of the future update's new buildings on them.

They increased the tileset in the past, so why not in the future?
    And if they stay on track with adding a weapon to existing buildings, we don't even need more space to begin with.

But of course agreed, if they keep handing us more buildings, they need to (and most likely will) increase the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    They increased the tileset in the past, so why not in the future?
    And if they stay on track with adding a weapon to existing buildings, we don't even need more space to begin with.

But of course agreed, if they keep handing us more buildings, they need to (and most likely will) increase the battlefield.
    I did'nt knew about the increment in the tile-set in the game's past. And, you are correct about adding new defences to the TH, just like the Giga Tesla, it's really a good way to tackle this problem.
    ThnX for replying!!