Thread: Best attack strategies to farm at th9

Trainee

Best attack strategies to farm at th9

Hi everyone, with what strategy do you advise me to farm at th9? I'm trying so many but between the levels of my troops and i who am not an expert i can't manage to farm well,i want toclarify that i want to ensure at least one star plus all the loot so no barch or gibarch.Trying various tests what i succeed with most success and gowipe but it annoys me to use only gowipe, i would like some air attack, the dragons can not use them being that i have lightning at 5 (i put them to upgrade last night at 6) and i don't know what to use.For my troop levels here is a screenshot
    Last edited by Phoenix96x; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:20 PM.

Queen charge Loonian and cc loon if u have a donater in your clan.It really helps in farming and practicing queen walk and helps to improve reaction time and even more.

Trainee
    Is it okay if i have minion level 1? if it goes well this composition? 2 archers, 5 wall breakers, 26 loons, 4 healers, 11 minions, 2 rages, 5 haste

Forum Elder
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ular-raid-army

There is a thread from the other day. Post 4 and Post 9 (mine) have some ideas. I did not want to retype mine

Minions L1 are fine IMO. Comp looks legit to me.
    Typically the Minions are just doing some clean up anyhow. Loons are the Beefcake of this comp. Haste is great to push the Loons through the base and past those pesky Fart Blowers (sweepers) I would do 4 Haste with that comp and take a Poison. and Req for Freeze in your CC with Drag and Loons, Hound/Zap, or all Maxed Loons.

Good Luck.

personally I use lavaloonion. my lava hounds are lvl 2. my loons are lvl 6. my minions are lvl 3 soon to be lvl 4. my spells are 3 rage and 3 haste spells. rage is lvl 5. haste is lvl 2. I carry a lavahound and a haste in my cc and it works perfect for me. cheap and easy. i use 2 lava hounds. 15 minions. 26 loons. it seems real easy to me and I'm not someone who usually chooses to go for air. it's just quick and easy. remember to lead off with the hounds to distract the air defenses and other defenses then send in the loons and have them move quick. I usually get a 3 star within a minute and a half

I never farmed, but I just used GoWiPe every time and it seemed to work well.
    Hail the Triforce!
    If you need assistance, proceed to the nearest goddess statue to request Hylia’s.
    If you’re Yiga, you must die